Disclaimer

This is not supposed to be the canon of QSMP. It is a AU, and as such, things will be changed. I don't own the characters or the setting, I'm just using them to create this twist of their story. 

            In this story, Jaiden and Roier, Foolish and Vegetta, Slimecicle and Mariana, Missa and Philza, and Quackity and Wilbur, as well as some others, will all be different couples featured in a romantic sense.

           This is only shipping the characters in a romantic sense, not the cc's, and most of these aren't canon to QSMP, only to this AU. Each pairing has a purpose, and you will see this as the story goes on.

                                                 I usually don't do disclaimers, but I felt that I needed to in this story, as some of the cc's have boundaries regarding this, and I wanted to make sure that I acknowledge the fact that its only their QSMP characters in this book that are being shipped. The ccs themselves aren't being shipped, and I would never ship ccs together, especially if it was against their boundaries.

           With all that said, I hope you enjoy the story.

                                                                -Emily-Cipher