An adventurous Hack in the woods.

Out in the woods, a girl was riding on a white horse. The horse was called Zeus, a Flea bitten grey Arabian gelding with a lot of energy. The leaves blew quietly back and forth on the trees, and you could hear the birds chirping happily. The girl and the horse walked quietly over the paths. 'Easy boy, I know you want to gallop but you need to wait a bit.' Zeus snores restlessly under her, agitated the horse threw his head in the air. The girl encouraged the horse to trot. The sun shone through the leaves, illuminating the dark floor of the forest, leaving a trail of light and dust particles in the air. Arriving at a fork, Layla went to the left, halfway down the path. Encourage Zeus to a leisurely gallop. Zeus immediately wanted to go faster. Hey boy, calm down, not yet. A few meters later she gives the young horse the freedom to go faster, and they burst through the forest. Hair waving in the wind and mud splashing in the air. The pair were having a lot of fun. When they come to another fork a few minutes later. She slows down the excited horse and took the right option of the fork. They trot calmly through the forest until they come across a clearing in the forest where the two never have been. Where are we now boy? Asked Layla happily to Zeus, the horse snorting excited to the girl. In the clearing, there were a lot of flowers yellow, purple, and red flowers. Wow, those flowers are so beautiful. They stop for a while and Layla enjoys the peace in the woods. After a while, they continue their journey. The pair happily walked further into the forest.

When after a few minutes she realizes that she is going deeper into the forest, without any sense of direction. She takes her phone out of her pocket and tries to look on maps. 'No I don't have service here, Zeus what now?' She drops the reins on Zeus his neck and looks around if she recognizes something. When she sees nothing familiar, she start to panic. Oh no Boy we're lost!'

She says softly 'Come boy take us back home, maybe you know where to go.' Zeus walks through the forest with Layla on his back. After half an hour they are back at the clearing where they used to stop for a moment. Suddenly It starts raining. "Oh no not rain, She urges Zeus on, and they are now trotting in The right direction. She urges Zeus to go even faster. Escaping the rain. Zeus shoots off. Just like Layla Zeus didn't like rain. Layla looks around one more time and finally sees something she recognizes. 'Oh, finally we're not lost anymore.' A few minutes later and they are on the path back to the stables. They walk back to the stable, Soaking wet. Almost arriving at the stables, Layla rewards Zeus. 'Well, boy this was a ride for sure.' luckily, we are almost home, where you can eat and a dry stall is waiting for you. After a hack, Layla and Zeus walk back to the stables and do their normal things.

The end