Chapter One

Hello guys. My name is Diana Hudson. And I have a blonde hair, I have blue eye color and I'm kinda pale.And I'am 18 years old now. And Harry is 20. Haha Harry is too old. Yeah that all about me. Oh and I have a bestest guy friend his name is Harry. Yep Harry Edward Styles. One of the member of the biggest boy band in the whole wide world.
Where super close. We have known each other like ages. But after that years I just keeping my feeling for him. Yes I love him so much.

(Diana's P.O.V)

"Diana? Diana wake up nigga. We need to get some groceries." Iris said while opening the door of my bedroom.

Iris is my best friend since 2 years ago.she knows all. I mean everything about me and Harry.

"Ok. Babe I'll be there just do a quick shower." I said to her while I'm doing my way to the bathroom.

I just did a quick shower and I went to my closet to get my clothes. Since it's summer I just wear a denim shorts and a obmre tanktop. After I dressed myself I went to my make up table to blow dry my hair and apply a thin make up like mascasa, blush and lip balm.
I am always thinking about Harry. How is he? Is he doing well? I miss him so much but I think he already forgotten me. Because he already saw a tons of girl.

~Flashback~

"Hey Diana I'm going to Miss you
my bestfriend." Harry said to me. While holding my cheeks.

"Ehm... um.. I'm gonna miss you to hazza boy." My eyes is getting watery. I can't hold it anymore. So yeah I'm crying.

"Awee don't worry babe. I will call, text and Skype with you I promise no need to worry."

"Ok. Just take care please. And keep your promise."

"Flight 205 is now boarding." The girl said in the speaker.

"So yeah this is our lasttt hug Diana I'll going to miss you so bad..I love you Bye!" Harry said while kissing my cheeks.

"Bye hazza. I love you. " since he is my best friend that I love you thingy is just a best friend thing nothing less nothing more. But I wish someday he will say that to me with meaning.

~End of flashback~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••
Sorry coz it's not long. And yeah wait for the next chapter. I hope you like this chapter. Your free to comment vote and etc.
Bye have a blessed day.