06| Midnight

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With a swift movement, the lady opened her snow white lambo's door. She stepped outside and closed the door then locked the car with the keys. Then made her white heels move to the door of the small cottage house.

The house looked like it was situated there from many years, but yet it was cozy.

She stepped insided and let the hidden camaras of the small cottage take a good sight of her.

She, then, made her way to the kitchen, and opened the door of the medium sized fridge.

The fridge was empty, and looked very rusty. But not going in the details, the lady moved a part the inner side of the fridge, revealing a passcode machine.

She tapped the password and a silent sing came with her code name,

Welcome Midnight

The inner part of the fridge further opened, and the stairs came in the view.

She bolted down, where the stairs led her and opened the door seeing a lift. She reached the lift and tapped the single green button.

She didn't move her head back and looked infront while the doors behind her closed. After a while, a 'ting' sound echoed the lift. And the gates in front of her opened. Divulging the colossal sized, room. Where all the workers were working.

She stepped forward, and entered the small sized open lift. And led her way down.

She opened the small door of that opened lift which was on her waist level. And stepped out.

There, the whole main team were arranged.

The leader of that team stepped out and greeted the lady, better known as Midnight.

"Welcome, boss."

That male announced, half respectfully and half playfully.

The boss, rolled her eyes. And spoke out making the team laugh.

"You know, oppa, you can call me with my name."

"Ne Ne, Yn."

The 'oppa' spoke out and hugged Yn with a huge smile. While Yn hugged him back with a soft look on her face.

"How are you Chan Oppa?"

Yn asked, her voice was still cold but with a soft look on her pretty face.

The male frowned his eyebrows as he heard the tone. He sighed, realising what Eva said was all true.

She changed.

But that moment, he didn't care that much and enjoyed as his one of the little sister came back to the Korea.

And he replied with a happy smile,

"I'm all good! What about you, Chipmunk?"

He asked her and motioned her to walk, she walked further and he caught her speed.

"I'm all good. How's work going on here?"

She asked and gazed at the headquarter around.

Their hidden headquarter of Korea. Which she last saw many year back. She inspected everything there and as expected, it was all perfect.

When she used to live here, with her dad. That was the last time she entered the hidden place. She and her dad used to come here often as he was incharge of Korean Headquarters and as the main headquarter of the group, it needed to be protected at all cost.

But as Yn shifted to Paris, she made, too, shifted the main headquarter there. Leaving Korean one to be a side base.

While talking with Chan, they made their way to the boss's office. Which belongs to Chan, as the leader of the side headquarter and Korean's team.

They talked about the new deals and and made their next destination to hacker's room.

There the whole room environment was too, different.

The sound of smashing keyboard echoed the room. With a person infront, instructing everyone.

That person was so engrossed in his work, that his mind refused to be attentive. But his ears refused his brain's order.

His ears and instinct sensed someone. And he snapped himself towards that. When he saw who did the houner to come, his eyes widened.

He smiled, joyfully and ran towards that person, engulfing them in a bear hug. Yn too hug him back and asked,

"How're you, Han Oppa?"

Jisung, or better know as Han, stepped back from the latter and spoke, still with a sunshine smile,

"I'm good, how 'bout you, chipmunk?"

"I'm good too, Oppa."

Han continued smiling and talked to her about her study and how was Paris.

Chan was watching them by side, as he sigh noticing Yn's expression. He didn't know what caused this, but he will fing it out later.

-

After their talk, Yn stayed at the base for hours. And analysised what was going on, as she was there after years.

She met other members too. And they all were overjoyed by her presence.

She shared the information too about Riza and her date, then school and other things.

They were first worried about the matter but Yn consoled them.

And as of the school matter, Maknaes let out a excited yell as they are going to same school as their chipmunk.

Yn was joyed as she found everything was good. But she knew that later they are not going to be same.

And she was ready.

"Yn-iee what are you thinking?"
Felix called out for her, as he noticed she was in deep thoughts.

Yn sighed unknowingly, but still kept the softest face she can. And shook her head as in saying 'nothing'.

She gazed at the time clock on her phone, and realised it was already supper time.

She informed them, she have to go and she bid then farewell for the day.

After leaving the hidden base, she went to mall and changed her clothes. She went to a shop and buyed some item she might need later.

And went home.

While SKZ were worried about their little sister.

"Hyung, she changed." Seungmin spoke up as he watched latter leaving.

"Circumstances made her." Lee know spoke as he made his way inside again.

Others sighed, and they took made their way to their works.

All of them had same thought,

Chipmunk hope you be back soon.