' I want her right here, right now ! '

Murtasim is in the village since morning, but he wouldn't stay there the whole day, as he's married now, and something, someone else is more important than work ! It's Meerab ! So he decides that he would leave for Khan Haveli after an hour.
An hour later,
He reaches the Haveli finally, Maa Begum and Anwar greet him. He asks them, " where's Meerab ? "( She's his first question and the last thought ), they reply, " she's in her room, she's taking rest maybe, she was in the garden since morning, has been asking about your whereabouts, you didn't tell her that you'll be in the village the whole day ? " " I did ! But she was sleepy so might be she didn't listen, I'll go and check. " He goes in their room, but no one's there, he knocks on the bathroom door, but still, no clue of Meerab. " Meerab ? Meerab ? MEERAB ???? " Where is she ! Where has she gone ? And if she has gone somewhere, why does no one know about it ??! Murtasim loses his cool, where's his Meerab? ,comes running to Maa Begum " Maa, where's Meerab ? Where has she gone ? You told me that she's in the room but she actually isn't! " " Son, she'd be somewhere around, why are you this tensed? " " Because I think she's unwell, she's in trouble, I cannot lose her Maa ! " " Who told you she's unwell? " " I can feel it maa ! I love her, I can sense it. "
When Meerab's nowhere to be found, Murtasim takes his shawl from cupboard and runs to check the garden ! Bakhtu's there, " bakhtu, come, let's go, we have to find Meerab, I think she's trying to call me up, no one can harm her, I want her right here, right now ! " " But Khan, where ?? " " Anywhere, I just want my woman back !! "
They leave in their car.
Murtasim's phone rings, " Murtasim Khan, your wife is with me, she's kidnapped, is crying for help but (laughs)forget her, because she is not at all in safe hands, I'll harm her to an extent that you'll cry when you'll get to meet her, just wait for the right time ! " The call's cut. Murtasim's eyes are teary, his heart is shattered, his eyes are filled with rage. Murtasim (his voice seems as if he has been crying since days) " I was in the village since morning, my woman, my wife was suffering, she was crying for help and I couldn't save her from this pain ! " " Bakhtu ( in a deep, revengeful voice ) do whatever possible, we'll have to save Meerab anyhow, I'll rip this world apart to save her, I just need a clue, I'll save you Meerab, Ya Allah, meri Meerab ko mehfooz rakhna ! "