𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧

"If you wanna get outta here, set me free." Crocodile said. "I can create a hole in the ceiling, what do you think?" he finished. Luffy and I just stared at him, and then stared at each other, not sure what to say.

Crocodile's devious laugh echoed throughout the hall as we all just stood there, too shocked to even say anything.

After what felt like hours of just standing there and Crocodile laughing, he finally spoke up.

"I thought that there was no reason to get back on the street, but Whitebward and then navy are gonna start a war?" He started. "It's my chance to finally bring that old man down." Luffy grit his teeth, while my fists just clenched by my side.

"This war has piqued my interest, and with my power I could get you both out of here." He said with a grin. "It's not that bad, huh? All three of us get what we want." 

You could see the anger in both of our eyes as Luffy and I started having unpleasant flashbacks to Alabasta. Memories of Vivi and the war in Alabasta started flooding in, and each one made us even angrier.

"Screw you!" Luffy finally spoke up. "You're the man that messed up Vivi's country!" He shouted. I just crossed my arms, trying to yell in his face like Luffy was.

"That was a long time ago. I lost interest in that country." Crocodile said back.

"Like that makes up for everything you did to them." I said, staring him dead in the eye. All he did was laugh as he stared back. Soon, Ivankov stepped up, causing him to stare at him instead of us.

"Let's release him you two. His power will aid us greatly." Ivankov said. Luffy and I quickly turned our heads, staring at the man behind us.

"Seriously?" I asked angrily. "If you knew what he'd done-" Luffy started, but Ivankov cut him off before he could continue.

"You wanna keep going right?" He said. "If you both wanna make it to Navy HQ, you're gonna need him!" All I did was look down.

"Ivankov." Crocodile spoke.

"Long time no see, Croco boy!" Ivankov replied.

"You know him??" Luffy asked.

"Just a passing acquaintance, I knew him when he was a rookie." Ivankov answered, which caused Crocodile to have a angered look on his face. "Don't worry! I can bring him under control if he tries to betray us! I cant trust him at all!" Ivankov reassured us as he starts to laugh to himself.