sakuta_san

Tw for sexual content and telling someone to send 'photos' of themselves.
Also tw for a adult basically making a minor do 'things'

On the 19th of June I met a user named sakuta_san.
He thanked me for following him back, he then asked if we could be friends.
I saw nothing wrong with it and agreed.
He told me his name was Josh, he also said that my name, Jupiter, was cute.

A few other times he told me that i was cute and adorable.
I just thought he was being nice, but know I think it was something else

Today he asked me if he could on pm me.
I felt sick when he asked me even though he had never done anything, I agreed anyway. The conversation started off normal.
He asked me if I could upload another photo of myself in my book, I did as I saw nothing wrong with it.
Josh then asked me what my kinks were. I felt extremely sick when I read it.
I didn't just want to leave the conversation, so i lied and told him that I only knew one, praise.
He responded telling me that he would help me figure out the other ones

After that he asked what i was wearing. I told him that i was wearing an oversized shirt and shorts.
He told me to take my shorts off. After that, he asked me if I was wet.

A bit more into the conversation, he asked me what i was wearing under my shirt. I said that i was wearing a sports-bra.
After I sent the message he asked me to send him a picture of me without my shirt on in discord. I knew that even if i said no he wouldn't stop asking...

So i agreed.

He then asked me to take off my shorts yet again.
After i did so he again made me send a photo.
He told me that I was cute and had a hot body.
He also told me that he liked it when I obeyed him.

He told me to take off another piece of clothing, my bra.
Knowing that i basically had no choice, i did.
He of course again asked me to send a photo.
I covered my self with my arm as I felt really disgusted and uncomfortable.

He told me to send another photo, but this time I wasn't able to cover myself.

At this point I felt like throwing up.
But it was too late to stop now.

He asked me to take my underwear off, and send him a photo of me completely naked.

I took the photo, but crossed my legs.

He then told me to uncross my legs.

I said that i was really insecure of my body down there, and didn't really want to.

He said that my body was perfect, but he wasn't going to force me to.
He told me that he would help me feel more happy with my body, before asking me if I could send another photo with my legs uncrossed.

I started to cry and told him that I couldn't, and had to leave.
He said that it was fine and was 'sorry' if he made me uncomfortable.

I told him it was ok.
He replied saying that he would always be there for me.

After this i decided that I couldn't go any further with the conversation.
So i deleted my discord account, reported him on Wattpad, and blocked him.

Though, this entire thing is my fault.
I didn't stop him.
Everytime something similar to this happens, I don't stop them.
I just go along with it.
Therefore, everytime this happens, it's my fault.

--

Sorry if there's any spelling errors.
I can't bring myself to read over it because I feel sick thinking of how stupid I am

I might leave for awhile as I just don't feel comfortable on this app because similar things has happened far too many times.

I do have photos of our conversation on discord, but i won't upload them.
Sorry

Goodbye for now.
Love you all <3