The beginning of the deadly virus

I checked the time as I fried some eggs for breakfast. And made some toast I expected my phone to ring any moment now. It was the 31 day of November and that meant it was Halloween Day. It was a good thing that I lived a five minute drive from my friend's apartment since Lauren would blame me for what Jake did.

My phone started ringing, and I looked at the call name before answering it. "Hey, Lauren." I stoped a moment before she bursted out with these words.

*I don't believe it! Thomas, do you see this?!" She was always so overexcitable
I pretended to have no idea what she was talking about. "See what?" I was curious what she meant was it what I thought it was.

"Turn the Television on to the news. You are not going to believe this... now for sure I knew it wasn't what I thought it was at first.

That wasn't the response I expected. "Give me a second."

I pulled the eggs out the frying pan and went into my living room to turn the TV on. Live feed of people screaming for help and attacking one another like rabid animals filled the screen and shocked me to my core. Of this disturbing sight
assaulted my ears

I laughed and giggled and asked Laure. What day it was

*Uh... Tuesday Why?

"What day of the month? Remember that online halloween event
Ohhh... Right, that huge event group promised to try and scare everyone using the media Wait a minute  Thomas what did you do?

*Nothing. I am innocent this time.*
Lauren's voice got louder in disbelief. *I do not trust you What have you done?"
"Check with Jake, he probably has  an idea. He always up to date with this type of stuff I have to go, talk to you after.

She would mostly still blame it on me cause pats pranks but this time I am clueless what's happening wish i was apart of this prank it epic fake zombies that look real to scare the public that's honestly so cool and epic. Laughs a lot.

Then heads up stairs. To bathroom to brush teeth and clean up after that I continued to to make breakfast and put the news. On to find out more about this prank as the tv went into an emergency protocol. and a reporter explained that the rabies virus had mutated a other variant and this was called the udr-8961 they would attack anything not infected by this virus like they knew they had to spread it.

Multiple countries and nations were reporting the same disease over night it had appeared hospital are under staffed and have to many patience it a miracle anyone can even get to a hospital now.

We're also told to stay inside at all costs to try stop the spread of this virus. During the new# reporter talking military personnel can be seen in the back killing the infected however the infected soon raised back up form the dead all most like the disease won't stop till it's target is bite even with hails of bullets the dead corpses still continued to walk towards the officers till the military was over run the news reporter with his final moments

Said zombies how more unrealistic can it get he warned us to stay in side safe at this moment I realised this wasn't a prank I was worried about my friends I sat there distressed calling them a lot I didn't get an answer the next morning my phone was

Going off a lot. I looked at the callers name it was only Jake I answered and asked him about this prank if he had connection to my tv he laughed and said did Lauren find out about the prank I said how did you plan that he said laughing so she found the spiders in her make up.

I froze in disbelief the news was true Jake and Lauren headed to mine in shock we started packing we needed to find a military camp or a safe place with food we panicked in one day already 1.8 billion were infected undead killers.