Mind

Where's Sombra?! She was supposed to be infiltrating Overwatch and back with the documents an hour ago! The hell could she be?! Tied up in Tracer's room, face to face with the brit's cock...

"So, love....do you wanna do this the easy way or the hard way?~"

"Not a chance you're getting me to talk, mijo. My lips are sealed~." Sombra turned her head away from Tracer, her cock lined up nicely with her ear...idea!

Tracer lined her cock up with Sombra's ear, quickly thrusting in, stretching her ear as it tightly hugged her cock, happily giggling as she thrusted into Sombra's ear.

Meanwhile, the latina blushed and screamed as it pushed into her ear...it was so big, so thick, it poked and prodded her brain as she thrusted...any further and it would absolutely demolish her brain!

Oops!

Tracer thrusted in as far as she could, her cock scrambling and beating her brain to a pulp with each hard thick thrust!

"Oy, luv! Your head's pretty tight!"

She gave one more hard thrust, filling Sombra's head with thick gooey cum, replacing the space formally occupied by Sombra's brain with nothing but her load.

She slowly slipped her cock out, smiling as she looked down at the hacker's goofy smile, bending down close. "Anything to say, luv?"

"Ahehehehe....head....cummy....."

Sombra was totally out of it. She would never be back in it again....oopsie!~