- 🕎 -

Zayn was aware that he missed time when he woke up and Harry wasn't there. He missed an entire day and a half to be exact. But apparently during that time he missed, he and Harry set up dates for home expectations for the new house they were in the midst of purchasing. So on their calendar, they had several dates for appointments, one being today which he and Harry had showed up to.

At the moment, they were standing outside the house and listening to the general inspector's analysis.

"So basically as I was saying, the house is in great condition. But I would still get an electrician to see about the electric socket in the back. It may not be a big deal but it's better to be safe than sorry."

"Don't worry. We already have an electrician coming tomorrow."

"Good. They'll be able to give you more information so you can make an informed decision about what you'll need to do or what you'll want the seller to do before they officially sell. Any more questions?"

"No I think we're good."

Zayn reached into his pocket and pulled out three hundred and twenty dollars in twenty dollar bills.

"Here's what we owe you plus a tip. So make sure you count that before you hand it in."

"Thank you so much, sir. I appreciate it. It was a pleasure to do business with you."

"You too."

"You four have a good day and good luck on your new home."

"Thanks."

"Thank you."

When the inspector finally left, Harry and Zayn went to the car where the boys were waiting for them.

"Are we done?" Harrison asked.

"Yes. We're done."

"Okay, 'cause I didn't wanna wait no more."

"I know, I know. But you were patient and now me and Pop are gonna take you somewhere to get some delicious food."

"Pizza land?!" Harrison said excitedly.

Zayn chuckled.

"No, we're going to meet some friends of mine. You know Liam?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, he has a really special friend who really wants to meet you and your brother. So we're going to go to a really sophisticated restaurant and enjoy  their company."

"And sophisticated means really nice.
So no playing with your food or being too loud or arguing at the table. Just be the good boys your your Pop and I taught you to be."

"I can do that."

"I know you can."

After leaving the home, they headed off to the restaurant they were to be meeting Liam and Louis at.

Eventually they arrived and it took longer than usual to usher the boys inside. But finally they got them inside and asked the hostess to take them where the rest of their party was already sitting.

As soon as Louis laid eyes on the twins, his heart instantly melted.

"Oh my gosh. Are these the two sweethearts I have been hearing about? They are so adorable."

Harry was grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you. Boys, say hi. This is Louis."

They both skeptically waved the exact same way.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything just yet. We're all getting to know each other. So have a seat and we can continue doing that."

The entire family sat down. Since Liam and Louis were across from each other, Zayn sat next to Liam and put Hamilton on the other side of him. Harry sat next to Louis and put Harrison on the other side of him. By the time they situated, someone was bringing chips and refried bean dip to the table.