Chapter 1- we just met.

School.
Fucking school.
I hate it so much. Like i get it that we have to learn and stuff but why cant we just read books and learn from that. Why do we have to wake up at 6 in the morning everyday of the week so we can go and get talked to abt bullshit we can easily learn on our own. Ok well im gonna stop complaining cus even tho i hate school, its summer now. Today was the last day of 8th grade. I cant fucking believe imma be a freshman next year. My older brother pink took me to school this morning, ( which isnt cool cus all the gurls in my grade have the fattest crush on my brother and when we pulled up to thr front of the school this morning, i couldnt even count how many girls were looking at my brother with dazed looks on their faces. So pathetic).

To be honest, school today was kinda fun. Me and my friends just kinda got to sit around and talk shit all day.

Everybody was talking abt this huge party that suppose to happen with all the seniors. Everyone was saying it was no freshmans so they were gonna sneak in. Ion even gotta sneak in cus of my brother. I had already new about the party alittle in advance cus i got to chill with my brother and his friends while they planned it out. All of pinks friends love me so i was invited even tho im a freshman.

*School just got out and all the seniors were picking on the freshmans after school. I left really quick just in time for my brother to drive right past me.*

*The next day...*

I woke up this morning immediantly knowing tonight was gonna be the best night of my life.

I walked out of my room to see my brother and his friend jodi. " hey y/n! How you been?" Jodi said as she spotted me walking out my bedroom. "Ehhh. Ive been decent."
I normally dont talk to my brothers friends but jodi was like a older sister to me. Pink and her have been friends since the 3rd grade and ever since then, she has taken better care of me then my mom ever did.

" y'know, i think you and my little brother would be so cute together y/n. Hes coming to the big party tonight, you should shoot ur shot with him."
Jodi's little brother mitch is in the same grade as me. Hes friends with my friends boyfriend carl so i used to see him around school sometimes but we never have even said one word to eachother.
" ill try haha" i said while walking into the bathroom. Maybe i should try and talk to him. I mean, hes always been kind of cute...

*3 hours later, me and my brother and his friends are at mitches baseball game.*

The senior boys are always such assholes to the freshmam boys so they were waiting for mitch to pitch the last pitch so they can beat him.

*mitch walks out of the dugout with a terrified look on his face knowing what the seniors were about to do to him.*

"Pink, dont go to hard on him please." I said hoping he doesnt make mitch hate me.

*mitch just got the beating of his life and comes walking up to pinks car*

" hey are you ok?" I ask mitch. " yea im fine. Im kinda used to it by now." Mitch says while rubbing his behind. I look at him with a look that i know will give him butterflys. "are you going to the party tonight?" I ask him. " yea i kinda have to. Are you?" He asks me. What if i ask him if he wants to go with me?

" Yea i am actually. Would you like to go with me?"