Chapter 4

,,Jasmine''

"Well, you finally showed up" said Weronika, I turned around and she was sitting on the couch with a smirk on her face.
"God, what are you wearing? '' she asked looking at me making a strange face.
"Alessandra's clothes" I replied sitting down next to her on the couch. She made me tell her where we were and what we were doing, the doorbell rang.
"Wait in a minute" she said getting up went to the door came back with a kebab she gave me one and pulled out the other for herself.
"Is he really big? '' she asked, biting a kebab.
"It wasn't me who wrote this sms, but I admit He have a big one, I've never been with a guy like him in my life, once we started we couldn't stop, I'm telling you woman he ruined me for other guys" I confessed honestly.

I haven't been with many guys, with only two Alessandro is my third and I daresay he is the best at everything literally.

After six we started getting ready for work and I put on red lacy lingerie and a red strappy dress with black flowers.

 Ready, we went downstairs and there was a surprise waiting for me

Ready, we went downstairs and there was a surprise waiting for me. Alessandro was leaning against his car and probably waiting for me.
,,What are you doing here ? '' I asked as I approached him.
"I came to drive you to work" he grabbed my hips, pulled me to him and kissed me on the mouth, slipping his tongue we started kissing hungrily.
"Heeej, come on, you're not alone here," Wero hissed, interrupting us.
"And you don't have to go to work meybe? he asked impudently.

"Alessandro don't be rude" I moaned kissing him on the lips.
"I'm coming with you Beast, get in or we'll be late" she said walking towards the passenger door.
"And that's say the one who's always late" he huffed, rolling his eyes and she stuck her tongue out at him.
"God, stop acting like children" I said getting into the car and immediately turned on the radio I don't want to hear them biting each other.
As soon as we got there, Weronika immediately got out of the car and went to the bar.
"I'll pick you up later and wait in the car" he said as I was about to get out of the car.
"Fine" I replied smiling at him.
Didn't you forget something? '' he asked, pointing his finger to his lips.
,,Seriously ? how old are you Beast?" I rolled my eyes leaning in to give him a kiss and he grabbed my hips and set me on his lap.
"Alessandro" I moaned and he grabbed my neck and pulled me to him and we started kissing.
"Can I go now? '' I asked as we tore our lips apart.
"Yes," he replied shortly with a smirk on his face, opening the driver's door for me to leave.
I hurried inside, left my things in the dress room and went behind the bar to serve drinks.

After my shift ended, I grabbed my stuff and went outside. Alessandro was already waiting for me in front of his car.