chapter 1 the dressing room

simon's pov :
i walked into the dressing room after doing vocal exercises and my eyes fall immediately on John. my john. my pookie bear. little does he know i want to twist his perfect red tinted hair around my fingers. but unfortunately that will never happen.

johns pov :
simon walks in with halo of light shining around his whole body. so bad i wanted to take a swim in his deep blue eyes. he must have just came back from vocal exercises... i love to hear him moan. oh god he's looking at me. are eye contact lingers for a moment to long and is broken by andy screaming that there was a spider on his nipple and that his guitar was out of tune. ugh, bands.

simons pov :
"EVERYONE ON STAGE NOW WE ARE LATE" oh shit. i was stuck in a day dream about me and jonny frolicking in a barber shop and me cosplaying as a hairdresser giving him a sexy little bob. and now we were getting rushed onto stage. as we were walking out of the door we bumped into each other. "oh please, after you." i mumbled. "oh god no please go ahead." john shot back. we stopped in between, chests almost touching. "are you guys gonna kiss or wah?"
"WHAT?!" my heart starts beating so hard i bet john could feel it. i look over and see nick standing between us waiting to get through.
"oh so i look gay thas wah you're sayin ven?" john awkwardly laughed and dropped our eye contact. i immediately spun away and danced on the valentine down the hall, mad knowing john was straight.

John's pov :
oh man. nick almost caught my simon le boner for my little simon le moaner. "oh so i look fat thas way you're saying ven?" i jokingly replied. feeling bad i couldn't look back at simon. guilt slapped my face as he left me in the door frame by my lonesome.
"hey you alright then?" roger appeared looking concerned. it seems like he always knows how everyone's feeling.
"uhm to be honest, i've been kinda feeling like i might have a connection to si-"
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! GET ON THE STAGE NOW!!!!!!!!!"