Chapter One- Our Magic story

You may reach out your hand for to ask for something (sweet)

You may reach out your hand to receive a cold drink during summer (heat)

You may reach out your hand to offer a (shake)

You may reach out your hand to receive a piece of (cake)

You may reach out your hand to show others what you (desire)

You may reach out your hand to receive a (flier)

You may reach out your hand for many other different (things)

But you should be aware of what power it (brings)

For when the Devil puts out his hand, he wants to make a (deal)

And if you reach out your hand, your fate will be (sealed)...

°•°
Magic Story

In a pretty and pearly white sheer silk loose shirt and knee length shorts with small and cute sandals ,there beneath the dark and wild forest where pretty daisies bloom in the dusky mist of Autumn sat a cute little baby ,his charming innocent big sparkly eyes ,cute nose and thicc rose pink lips which look of so innocent for any beast to crave to have a taste for ,those kissable round and pretty rosey chubby cheeks tinkling from soft and wavy golden-Hazel hairs bouncing up and down naughtily on those heart warming cheeks and eyes making the cutie to shake his head to stop the ticklish feeling .

A lovely small daisy frame was decorating his hazel hairs as he giggle seeing butterflies of vibrant colors flapping their wings, his eyes fluttered and those curious innocent eyes followed the path where a big and black sparkly butterfly flew.

Blinking his eyes innocently ,a lovely smile spread on his candy-like lips when he stood up from his crouched position and dusted his clothes with his small hands, his pinky sized pinkish soft fingers cupped his own cheeks with adoration and amazement seeing the lovely big and black butterfly twirl in air around him in circles. His lips opened slightly in awe.

"I don't know why momma always said me to stay away from forst saying its dangerous."

A gentle cool breeze swayed his shirt and his soft fragranced hairs ,squinting his eyes forming two small cute crescents and a wide stretched cheeky smile ,a small dimples formed on the cheek .

The cutie saw black butterfly flying towards the misty enchanting forest, in curiosity the innocent boy didn't think twice before running to his designated direction.

The sweetheart didn't knew he was being watched by two dark and wild hungry red evil eyes ,who was following the cutie with each step he took .

The little one didn't knew how far he was running and moving in a maze in the forest following the black butterfly with a lovely smile,he was captivated by its beauty that he forgot about the dangers that might haunt his innocence.

Panting and gasping slightly for air, the cutie looked up, his dwindling gaze searching desperately for the black beauty , his golden hairs softly scattered on his forehead and his eyes , little petals fell from his daisy tiara onto his shoulder when he hurriedly moved in circles to find the butterfly.

The dark evil gaze watching the little beauty intently with lust and amazement as the beauty jumped up and down to hold the butterfly in his small cute hands. His sheer shirt bouncing up revelling his soft untaainted tummy .