our party

Taehyung sit on his bed.. he took out his album that hold all those precious memories of him and his minie.. he was looking at those pictures and smiling at it..

Every single picture is giving butterflies in his stomach.. he noticed how beautiful jimin's smile is..he always knew that jimin has the prettiest smile but now it feels different.. the pressure he had on his chest from the time he started having those dreams are now vanished.. he's feeling light-hearted.. suddenly everything around him became extra beautiful now.. he was smiling looking at those pictures and didn't noticed that someone was standing there and smiling at him..

"You should smile like that Tae" jin said..

"Hyung.. you're here? At this time?"

"Yeah.. I'm actually a little busy in something else today.."

"Oo.. what is it?"

"Yuna is coming back "

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"Wow . What a great timing.. "

"Hmm..but let's not ignore the fact that I'm seeing my baby smiling genuinely after a long time.. keep smiling like this"
Jin said and ruffled his hair..

"I'm just feeling good "

"That's great.. anyway.. did you prepare something for Jimin's birthday? It's 12 October today "

"Yeah.. i planned everything.."

"Good.. ok .. I'll go now . I'm getting late."

"Bye.. hyung "

"Bye"

Then jin left the place and Taehyung sit there smiling that this birthday he will give the best gift to his minie... And now he has to prepare something.. so he brought some things that will need for decoration..and went to the place.. their place.. the house that hold every memories of them..
And he started decorating the small house..
He cleaned the house.. and decorated beautifully with flowers... Suddenly he heard a noise.. from his stomach.. and then he remembered that he hadn't eat anything.. so he searched for food there.. at least instant ramen should be there.. and thanks to his luck that he found it and then he eat that.. after eating he started working again.. and he's done with decorating he looked at his watch and sighed in relief that it's not late.. it's 8 PM.. he ordered the cake already..it should be here by 10.. he sit there to take  rest.. he took his phone out and he was surprised.. there was 10 missed call from lily.. "is everything ok? Why she called so many times?" He thought and called back..

"Hello"

"Hello tae! Are you ok? I called you so many times but you didn't pick up?

"I'm fine lily... are you ok? And sorry my phone was on silent mode.. "

"Yeah I'm ok.. i got worried.. you didn't talk with me since two days.. are you upset with me?"

"No no.. nothing like that.. I'm actually a little busy now?"

"Busy? You're busy doing what?"

"Today is 12 October.. tomorrow is jimin's birthday.. I'm just arranging a small party"

"Oh.. so everyone will be there right?"

"No.. everyone will celebrate tomorrow.. and it's just me and jimin.. we always celebrate before everyone"

"Ok"

"Yeah"

"Ok then.. enjoy.. bye"

"Bye . We'll meet tomorrow"