📜𝟏

Noah is reading a romantic novel with deep attention.

"Bestie! Come out of the car. We have reached our party.", Sarah says.

 Noah gets angry because she is in the book but she disrupts her.

The night party square buzzed with excitement, illuminated by the warm DJ light. The air was filled with delicious smells, and colorful flags waved in the gentle breeze. It was the Festival of Youths from the City, a magical event that awakened hearts and inspired dreams.

Noah, an architect fresher with a quick sense of humor, came into the lively atmosphere with her bestie Sarah. When Sarah went dancing with the boys, she kept looking surroundings. It was the third time in her life attending a night party. Sarah forced her to come here. Today is the final car race competition. Twice a year this took place to give the thrills and chills to the young all over Madrid city.

Two final contestants came to their starting line. And the race began and finally, one of the boys won. Every girl is going crazy for this guy. Noah is not interested in him but doesn't hold back her curiosity to see him. She started to cross the crowd and finally saw him.

A handsome tall guy in a red jacket, helmet in his left hand, and his eyeballs sparkling like pearls. She had seen so many lucrative boys but this boy is something else.

Time seemed to stand still as their eyes met, and an electric current passed between them. In that fleeting moment, butterflies fluttered in their stomachs, whispering secrets of possibility and igniting a spark of curiosity. Noah's mind keeps playing the song of her favorite singer Taylor Swift in the background,

He said, "Let's get out of this town

Drive out of the city, away from the crowds"

I thought Heaven can't help me now

Nothing lasts forever

But this is gonna take me down

He's so tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad, but he does it so well

I can see the end as it begins

With a confident smile, when the crowd vanished he approached Noah, his voice oozing charm.

"Excuse me, I think you are amazing at playing. I mean play with arts.''

"Do you think you are considered as an art?"

"No, but everybody said this about me.''

"Then they probably are wrong about you. Would you have anything important to tell otherwise you can go. I am not one nightstand girl and also not interested in you.", she smiles with sarcasm.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Because you are giving me a shock with your sharpness. It is my type."

"I will be but in your next life." saying this Noah waves and goes away. He also gives a killing smile as she will be his next target.

On the other hand, she was feeling proud because she teased the hottest boy without hesitating. 

Then a wild girl took him away and started to dance. While Noah starts moving to see the fireworks, pools, and other games, suddenly that boy says his last lines,

"Can I get your Picksta Id?" 

"Obviously, No." 

Then she moved because she had to finish her assignment. Her mind saying that in the world of Playboy why only he is giving her a butterfly feeling. No, she should not think much of her. Otherwise, she will lose her control.

Her bestie Sarah says, "Noah, you guys give me a couple of vibes!"

 Noah replied, "It's 26 times you have the same feeling about me and stop your bullshits."

Their conversation caught the attention of Lucy, that wild girl who took him away from Noah. She observed their previous interaction with curiosity and her eyes narrowed slightly. Also keep saying, " We are on a game, Nick. What else can I do? Feeling sad for this girl. Ha Ha Ha!"

Nick and Noah found themselves again under a starry sky from a distance, their hearts fluttering with excitement and apprehension. They sensed that their meeting held deeper significance, a juncture where their paths intertwined in ways yet to be fully understood. He just smiled when she looked at him and turned around to enjoy the party with his friends.

Just as the atmosphere a stranger, seemingly envious of Nick's charm, attempted to start a fight. Noah's eyes widened in shock as she hurried to intervene, preventing the situation from a distance. She ran to him. The incident left a tense atmosphere.