The dissapearance

I was running,and running,until i reached a warehouse,My brother was chasing me,trying to stop me,trying to stop something i want to do,I stole an time traveling artifact from the TBD,i was going back to when life was amazing,pleasant,great,and not a pain in the ass.

"XXXXXXXXX!,please! Stop! Think about this! Dont leave me like this!,dont leave this worl-"I interrupted them with anger and annoyance.

"Your not gonna stop me Vanilla,Nobody is gonna stop me,no matter who wants to stop me,im going back,i have to go back,Vanilla,i cant stand this agony,i dont want to believe mother died,i really dont,so i am gonna leave this cruel time.",I said,While holding the artifact,this machine is splendid made,and it took a long while too i believe,i must need to type the time and year,and i will be there.

"XXXXXXXXX PLEASE!"

"SHUT UP! IM NOT GOING TO BEAR THIS PAIN I HAVE!,YOUR LIFE IS ALL GOOD AND PRIM AND PROPER! WHILE MY LIFE IS BASICALLY HELL! IF I LEFT YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME!",I said,as i snapped in fury,i didnt even care anymore.

"THATS NOT TRUE!-"

"im not gonna waste my time anymore."

"Hey! Kid! Wait! Stay where you are!"

The director was near,i had to take my leave,i clicked on the timeline,and when i was dissapearing,i break the machine,now nobody can ever come back to save me.

I felt like i was falling in an endless white void,until a light got in my eyes,and Soon,i was on green beautiful grass,laying,as i woke up...which timeline was this..Oh right..the time when i was a child.

I slowly got up,i was so tired,so done with my life,i just want to stay here for a while

I slowly got up,i was so tired,so done with my life,i just want to stay here for a while..this timeline is my comfort spot..I really want to think ny life is still like this..but i cant...knowing my loved ones died.

"Mmh...Huh?..Did it work..?"

I checked my hands,they were empty,it worked,i managed to time travel without anyone coming back. Now nobody knows which timeline im in.

"..Great,it worked..i feel so..urgh...Why..why did god have to ruin my life like this to the point i time traveled here..",I said while being tired.

"Now..Time to begin the process with my Plan.."

-TBC

-TBC