tr(eat) me right

Jace always somewhat felt mistreated and ignored by keandrian, he felt like kan didn't like him anymore and was worried about other things and other people, that's why he often acted the way he did.

to many people jace came off as an "asshole" "a piece of shit" or "a runaway slave" he in fact was all these things but he didn't know how to change, kan hurt him in so many ways he couldn't describe.

first he caught him cheating with Noah then claimed that "it was a mistake and it would never happen again" and Jace sadly believed him.

there was many other incidents that kan did but that hurt Jace the most because Noah was fucking ugly, like if you were gonna cheat atleast let them be mildly attractive, but he cheated with that honeybun eating bitch.

jace didn't know why he always went back to kan after all the things he did to him, like many say "love is a powerful curse" and jace was stuck in that curse and couldn't get out.

one evening kan went out to the studio to "record a couple songs" he actually planned on hooking up with Benjamin to do sum drugs and fuck.

jace had a feeling that kan was lying so before keandrian left to go, jace went on his phone and shared his location, just to be safe and jace was in fact right.

he couldn't put up with it anymore so he called his best friend deante, he went to his best friend for everything because he gave the best advice and always listened.

now jace was kinda shocked that deante gave such good advice considering he doesn't even know how to spell half the words he says but hey that didn't matter.

"deante can you come over please I really wanna talk" Jace said on the verge of tears he saw it coming but it still really hurt.

"yea I'm otw, is everything okay?" deante being a concerned friend asked, Jace couldn't respond he jus started bawling, all his emotions were built up and he had to let it out.

minute later deante arrived seeing Jace with puffier eyes than usual, a red nose, and a overall sad expression on his face.

deante walked up to him and gave him the biggest hug and Jace let out more tears, Jace felt like deante was the only person who really understood him and didn't judge him.

"it's okay I'm here" deante reassured still hugging Jace tight while rubbing his back.

"I don't know why he treats me like this I try my best to forgive him but I can't take it anymore" jace said still crying a little.

"you didn't do anything he's just not a good person and you dont deserve that" deante said while wiping jace's tears.

"I mean he had good dick but that was it! nothing else was worth staying" jace said and deante couldn't help but chuckle "mines is probably better but whatever" deante whispered jokingly hoping jace didn't hear the slick remark he made.

"show me then" jace said turning towards deante with a serious expression on his face.

"you fr?" deante said shocked by jace's comment " why wouldn't I be?" jace asked, honestly jace always thought deante was kinda cute but considering that he was in a relationship he didn't say anything but now that he was single, I mean what does he have to lose.

deante opened jaces legs and began kissing the inside of his thighs teasing him, he then pulled jace's black laced panties to the side to see a beautiful view his glistening, pink honeypot.

deante almost drooled on how good it looked so he went right in kissing his clit at first then licking it "mmm~" Jace moaned at the feeling of deantes warm tongue on his throbbing clit and deante moaned at the taste.

Jace tasted like fruit, very sweet fruit and deante loved the taste.

"deanteee oh my goddd" Jace moaned putting his fingers through deantes skinny dreads, deante added his middle and ring fingers to jaces wet pussy, curling them up making Jace moan more.

"babyy please" Jace pleaded as his back was arching off the couch, "please what, tell me what you want" deante said, this made jace even wetter than before because deante was already a very attractive male to jace this made him even more attractive.

"please go faster I need you" jace said looking at deante while looking so vulnerable and cute in this state.

deante listened to his wishes and curled his fingers faster inside jace while still sucking and licking his clit in a rough but also gentle manner, rough enough to give him pleaser ofc but gentle enough for it not to be uncomfortable.

"deanteee can I cum, please I need to cum" Jace said almost reaching his climax "why should I let you cum?" deante said still curling his finger but rubbing his clit with his thumb instead.

"I'll be a good boy I promise, please please" Jace said as he felt the peak of his orgasm.

"okay cum" deante said moving his mouth back to jaces clit.

"mm oh my goddd" Jace said as his sweet juices flew everywhere.

deante removed his fingers and licked them, moaning at the sweet taste and kissing Jace to let him taste himself.

"oh wow I do taste good" Jace said chuckling at his comment towards hisself, "see I told you" deante said sitting next to Jace laughing as well.

"thank you deante for everything and being there for me in times like this" Jace said to deante with a soft tone in his voice.

"of course I'll always be there for you I promise" deante said leaning in to kiss Jace.

first wattpad story and it wasn't THAT bad😭😭