დ .•*""*• 6 •*""*•.დ

(A/N: enjoy ;) )

JOSH AND MULLY!

"What are you guys filming?" Josh asked.

"What are you filming?" Mully said as the same time.

Our eyes widened.

Josh, Mully, and Narrator laughed. Eddie sat there in shock, Geage the same way dumfounded and smiling,Kevin's mouth swung open, Suki was lost at words, I felt tears in my eyes.

"What's up boys? And girl. " Mully yelled.

"BOYYYYSSSSS!" Eddie screamed while going up to hug them. I sat there what if they weren't here to see me..?

I watched as the rest of the boys went to hug them.. I sat there alone..

"I'm about to fucking cry man-" Eddie smiled.

"Come here? Why are you all alone?" Mully said acknowledging me.

I walked up to them and hugged them.

Mully and Eddie held each other by the head..

"IT'S YOU-" Eddie screamed.

"IT'S REAL MAN! " Mully said reassuring him.

"What's up, Juicy?" Mully said while hugging him.

"This is why I wanted to be like- let's record now! " Narrator smiled.

"We have been sitting in Narrator room for like 2 hours ever since you got here." Josh said. I went up to hug him.

Kristy was standing alone.

"Ah, come on, come here!" Eddie said while gesturing towards all of us, she hugged us all.

"How many people are in there?" Juicy asked the two.

"Just us. " Mully answered.

"I don't believe you, there must be like 5 more." Juicy laughed.

"Dude that was so fun-" Mully laughed.

"I missed you guysss! " I yelled.

"Dude we had this plan-" Mully began.

"Man shut the fuck up man, I can't believe this, right now, like-" Eddie said, "it's just weird fucking. "

"They got me right when you guys were like 'We're in hour off', " Narrator began.

"We were in the car we were like, 'Narrators acting kinda weird'" Geage said.

"Really?" Josh asked.

"Yes!" I laughed.

"He called us like- 3 times and was like 'listen you REALLY gotta get here, ' and we were like 'the fuck? When is Narrator in a rush bro?'" He added.

"Still kind of in shock about this whole thing!" Suki laughed.

"Dude, we all are!" I said while hugging Kristy.

We talked more and had a bunch of fun.

Kristy's POV:

"We're pranking Gabby,the boys and Lyss aren't here they're getting  chick-fil-a, so we're gonna prank Gabby," I began saying to the camera, "because, Gabby doesn't know I'm here."

I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

"Ohhh I'm scared." I giggle at the camera.

Gabby then opened the door, shocked.