Just like magic!

Her stepsisters were so cruel...Cinderella's dress was ripped, torn, shredded to bits right in front of her! And now they're on their way to the ball, leaving Cinderella to cry at the fountain...if only she had someone to help her out...

With a puff of light, the Fairy Godmother appears! "Darling, what's troubling you?"

"Those wicked stepsisters of mine tore my dress to bits! Now I have nothing to wear for the ball! I'll never meet my prince..."

The godmother tilted her head and frowned. "Oh deary, there's no need to fret! I have just the thing!"

She gave her wand a flick, sparkles surrounding the girl...just like that, a beautiful blue ballgown!

Cinderella jumped up, looking down at her new gown. "Oh, it's just lovely! Just one problem..."

She lifted her arms from her side, the dress slipping down her chest and revealing her bra. "It doesn't fit..."

The godmother thought for a moment, soon raising her wand again. "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boob!"

With a bright flash of light, Cinderella's dress was back over her chest...her chest was massive! And the dress fit great!

Cinderella smiled and clapped her hands. "Yay! Cindy loves her dress!"

The godmother had to get the mass from somewhere...the brain was the only place to pull from!

Cinderella drooled onto her new dress, spinning around and giggling. "Green dress!"

The godmother chuckled. "No no, dearie. Blue! I didn't know I used that much..."

She lifted her wand, but before she could fix her mistake, Cindy was off! Her new tits bouncing up and down as she ran her way to the ball!

Let's hope the prince can do all the thinking~