Chapter 1- The Magical Boy

In the midst of a really busy town in California lived a really beautiful and astonishing girl named stacy. She was just 10 years old. Stacy was a bright and intelligent student and always lived up to the expectations of her parents as an ideal kid should do! Due to some financial and emotional issues back at her home, her parents decide to move to a cheap place where the rental does not cost that much and they could live in peace and harmony.  So they bought a really beautiful house at the end of a closed alley.

On a really breezy day in May 2013, roamed around Stacy, free of all the worries of this busy world,  roamed around the alley's end and enjoyed the cool summer breeze as if it's the last day of her life. She roamed and roamed and played with herself so joyfully but no one noticed her. After playing for hours and hours, her mom calls her in for lunch. After having lunch, she decides to go up on her terrace and see the view of alley from up there because she really liked her new house and wanted to explore more of the view of the alley and of the house! She wanted to check and make sure everything was in accordance to her choices and it was. When she reaches the terrace she hears footsteps of someone walking from the start of the alley and she hides down but then confidently gets up as if nothing had happened.

Then she looks up close and there was boy walking like a model straight up in the alley. The boy, wearing a blue tight jeans and a grey green t-shirt looking absolutely stunning. And his face was so magistical that she couldn't take her eyes of, of him! And stared and stared at him so much and Stacy began to wonder, "is this it?", "Has my time come?", "Is it a dream?". While wondering these things she pinched herself really hard and screamed, but glad that the boy was far from her and didn't hear her scream. The boy kept walking till the end of the alley and stopped at the end, and Stacy began to take deeper breaths so she could process what she saw and what she's been feeling after seeing that boy! Then the boy kept stalling time standing at the end of the alley and at the front side of her house but didn't notice her and then after exact five minutes he walked to the opposite house and greeted someone there, " Hi Mom!" And went inside home with his mom. Well Stacy couldn't stop blushing and flushing her emotions out! As the boy she felt attracted to moments ago lived right in front of her house and that was the most joyous part of her life! She was confused and happy all of a sudden because of the feeling she was having and it was the beginning of a really beautiful chapter in her life.