SEVENTEEN - THE FULL MOON!

CASSIE, CALLIE AND AURORA STOOD out in the open, the full moon being their only source of light

CASSIE, CALLIE AND AURORA STOOD out in the open, the full moon being their only source of light. They waited, and they waited, until they heard a howl of a wolf, followed by a much stronger howl. Rowan and Remus had fully transformed, and the three girls nodded at each other.

Taking a deep breath, Cassie let herself transform into an animal form. When they were younger, their mum made them all transform into an animagus form to help both their dad and their brother. It was what she and Remus' friends had done for him when they were in Hogwarts, but none of those friends stayed around. James died, Sirius killed Peter and got locked up in Azkaban for it.

Cassie looked to the side of her, a tiger and a lioness. Meanwhile, she was in her gazelle form. Rushing under the whomping willow's branches, she sat herself against the button that stops them from trying to hit everyone. The lioness and the tiger ran into the small archway of the tree, before the gazelle followed after quickly. Rushing up the stairs, they burst into the room where they saw two werewolves, one a few inches smaller than the other, trying to fight each other.

Callie, in her tiger form, ran to push the bigger werewolf ( no doubt Remus ) away from the smaller one, while Aurora pushed the smaller one. Cassie, in her gazelle form, stood in between them, moving all four of her legs around and tapping her hooves onto the floor. They all stopped what they were doing to watch the gazelle, who was showing off her dancing skills. The lioness shook her head as the tiger joined in.

The two werewolves tilted their heads, slowly copying their movements. The lioness sat there, her eyes narrowed as she watched. The smaller werewolf left the room, and the tiger and lioness followed, leaving the gazelle with the bigger werewolf. The gazelle slowly stopped dancing when she saw the werewolf lose interest in the dance moves as he let out a low growl. He lifted his claws and slashed the gazelle's side. He flung her out of the room and down the stairs, leaving the gazelle motionless.

Hearing the noises, the other three returned. The smaller werewolf spotted the gazelle on the floor, unresponsive, and entered the main room. He clawed at the bigger werewolf. The tiger and lioness surrounded the gazelle, eyes wide. The two shared a look, before the lioness turned back into human form.

Aurora picked up the gazelle, took one look at the werewolves, and ran as fast as she could out of the whomping willow, with the tiger following after her. As soon as they got close to Hogwarts, Callie transformed herself back into human form, pointed her wand at the gazelle and muttered a spell. One second later, the gazelle turned into Cassie, who was as pale as ever, and her side was covered in blood.

"We have to get her back into her common room without getting caught." Aurora said, "Come on."

It's safe to say they nearly got caught a few times, but they made it to the Hufflepuff common room, and tapped the door to make a tune. It flung open, and they rushed her to the couch in the middle of the room, where Cedric was sitting anxiously, just like he did every full moon.

As soon as he saw her, he sprung off the couch, allowing the two girls to place her down as he grabbed his secret hidden potions for emergencies just like this. The potion he picked up helped get rid of the pain, he made it himself, but he struggled making a healing one.

Cedric knew, Cassie told him, he kept wondering where she went every full moon last year, so in the middle of the year, with Rowan's permission, she told Cedric about Remus, and about Rowan.

"I've always told her this was dangerous!" He said, pouring some of the potion in her mouth. "But she always insists on going with you guys to help him. Well, I s'pose it's going to be to help two people this year."

Callie furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

Aurora sighed, "The Defense professor position is cursed." She said, brushing some of Cassie's hair out of her face. "Teachers teach it for a year, and then some vanish, or they die -- Last year, Lockhart lost his memory and got placed into St. Mungo's."

Callie nodded, "Oh, yeah. I remember," She grinned, "It's a shame what happened, I kind of feel bad for him. I'd rather be dead than lose my memory completely... Is she going to wake up?"

Cedric nodded, "Not right now," He replied, "She should wake up in the morning. She will have to stay here so I can keep an eye on her."

Aurora sighed and gave Cedric a tight-lipped smile, "Thank you for always taking care of her, Ced." She spoke softly, "I don't know what I would do if I lost her." After she said this, she headed for the door.

Callie, however, stayed put. "What about Floppy?" She asked, "She will throw a tantrum if she wakes up without it."

Cedric gestured to the teddy that was sat on the armchair. "Don't worry, I'm prepared." He told them, "I had a bad gut feeling about tonight. Make sure you both go straight to your common room -- I understand you want to help them, but it was their first transformation together in years. They are going to fight until sunrise."

Giving Cedric a small nod, Callie rushed to catch up with Aurora, who was waiting by the entrance to the common room. As they entered the common room, they could hear someone talking. "You know, I reckon Ron was right about you," the voice was saying. It didn't take a genius to figure out it was Harry. "There are plenty of mice around this place, go and chase them. Leave Scabbers alone."

Callie snorted as she entered the common room. Aurora said her goodnights, before she ran up to her dormroom. Harry's head snapped in her direction. Callie sat herself next to Harry, picking Crookshanks up and letting him sleep on her lap. "You are a strange boy, Harold."

Harry rolled his eyes jokingly. "And where exactly have you been?" He asked, sounding a lot like a mother would. "And why is there blood on your hands, hmm?"

Callie glanced at her hands, that were covered with blood. Cassie's blood. Merlin, she really hoped her sister was okay. "I went on a murder spree," She told him, "Y'know, it's much more fun killing people the muggle way."

Harry gave Callie a concerned look. "You worry me sometimes, Cal." He stated, looking away from her and pursing his lips. "Is...Is Cassie okay? She seemed really anxious and worried in DADA earlier."

Callie nodded her head. She had no clue Cassie was worrying in that lesson, she really should've paid more attention to her sister. Knowing Cassie, she was probably worrying about the full moon. She did everytime, and although she worried for Rowan, she mostly worried for Remus. They never knew where he was, they didn't know if he had anyone to keep him company.

The blonde looked over at Harry, a smirk tugging at her lips. Harry's eyes widened and he shook his head, immediately knowing what she was going to say. "No," He said, "I do not like your sister like that. She's a really pretty girl, and incredibly nice and sweet, but I don't like her."

Callie snickered, if what she woke up to earlier didn't prove anything, she didn't know what would. "Bullshit."

A/N: Callie  knows and sees all. She is the biggest #hassie shipper. Also, I will not be publishing daily now as I just update everytime I've edited/gone through chapters.
QOTD: #hassie or #carry?
AOTD: i think hassie because carry would also be his ship name with callie, but i'm gonna let you decide on their ship name!