📜 𝟐

When Nick gets injured Noah tries to cover it with her hand napkin. Nick just smiles and thanks her. That boy was just jealous about his charm nothing else. Then Noah comes to her house with her best friend Sarah.

 After taking a shower she gets a call from his father. Surprisingly he told her that soon he would be getting married. Noah became happy because he sacrificed a lot in nurturing her big sister and also her. 

She asked, " Dad who is she? I wanna meet her soon." He tells her that tomorrow after university ends they will meet in a restaurant. Also, suggest Noah get dressed well. As she is busy with her art project, she doesn't care about her looks that much.

It's already 7 pm. Noah starts to get ready for her lecture. They take a bus on the way. Sometimes later they are caught in a jam. She gets bored and starts to listen to her favorite songs. When the Shameless song is playing, a guy in the car says hello to him.

OMG! It is that boy whom she met yesterday. He wears a formal dress with sunglasses. 

"Are you hitching over me", Noah says.

" I am an intern in a corporate company so I am not hitching for your kind information."

Noah said that next time he should be careful. She is not a one-night stand girl. Nick leaves him with a flying kiss.

"Noah, your project is so nice. I haven't seen you do the project with that much passion.", her professor says.

"I always try mam".

''But my mind saying you are falling in..."

"Please! Stop. Today I will meet with my new mom. So check as early as you can."

After processing her art about night fireworks she comes back home and starts to get ready. Sarah says,'' Umm, you should try the red dress. Your mom will see you for the first time .''

"You know I always prefer light colors but as you wish, I will try."

Then Sarah helps him to wear a gorgeous outfit with fabulous makeup. When she gets in front of the mirror her eyes get full of tears because the last time her sister made him like this. But now she is busy in England with her project work. 

Following the address,  Noah enters that Cafe. Her father Mr. Robin welcomed her and took her to her new mom. 

"Hey, cutie! You are so stunning. "

"You too"

Then Robin tells his daughter to look behind at the next table. Her upcoming stepbrother is there. She gets happy. She just moves her head and what she sees is just boom 

"You! What are you doing here? Don't tell me Dad it is a prank"

"No my dear, he will be your brother." 

That guy was none other than the racer guy. 

Nick, just felt heartbroken. Just it is about to start but it is already complicated.

Finishing their dinner in the washroom Noah asks Nick," Are you okay with this?"

"Why not or do you wanna be my girlfriend? Because every girl dreamt the same about me."

''In your dream but long story short I can't accept you in a brother relationship. You will never be a good brother ."

Then she got angrier and left the Cafe.

"I was also feeling the same but If I get a chance to see you at home regularly it's not that bad."

He gives a devil smile.

Coming home she tells her bff everything and starts to scream also walking around her room and saying "I am gonna crazy Sarah ."

" Wait, we have to think carefully ."

"I can't because my mind is messed up. I wish to kill him right now."

" Before killing a target you have to research well about him in depth. Did you know his name?"

Noah replied with a radish face, " Till now not"

Sarah kept looking at her with cold eyes looks scary.