RadioTV-hate,love and lust

//the song is nothing to do with it just like it lol\\

Quick thing this takes place about a month after the apperance of the hotel♡
____________________________________________________________________________________

Alastors pov:

I was walking alont the dark paths of hell,into the the deep depths of the night...until a familiar voice yelled my name.I flinched i could recognize that annoying tv stating anywhere ...vox."hey al wouldn't expect to see you here,aren't you usually in you crappy old radio tower?"
"no need to be so rude vox i did not come here to start an argument,so why don't you go to your abusive pimp and bratty teenager instead of waisting your time on arguing with me,"

"not like your any better yourself babe,"
What did he just call me.
"I would really appreciate you not addressing me by that,"

Vox pov:

"I would really appreciate you not addressing me by that,"
Oh so bambi doesn't like when i call him babe.
OHHH IM GONNA HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS.
"don't call ya what babe?"

"y-yes,"

"hmm,on one condition,"
I said putting my finers on my chin in a thinking motion.

"and what would that condition beee?"
Al said hands on his hips trying to look smug(but you could clearly tell he was nervous af)which kinda turned me on-WAIT NO WTF AM I THINKING.
"you gotta kiss me,"
I really had no interest in little deer boy but I love to see the look on his face.I mean ngl he got a fine ass body and he thicc af but its just his annoying attitude.

Alastor pov:

"WHAT!"i screamed throwing my hands in the air staph going along with them.

"ay chill bambi,i just thought you said it was a dealll~~,but i guess not!"

My eyes lit up with exitment only to narrow again as i realized."fine but no bitting,tongues or talking okay,"

"you got it bambi,wouldn't wanna ruin you precious little innocence,right,"

"right..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Omg 338 wordsss oki so like yeah see you in the next chapter

Includes smut