Meeting Him

I met him up that day in a hotel, it wasn't that grand but it was well enough to impress me. I walked in with the biggest strides I could, I went up to the front desk to book myself in-Id never felt so nervous to meet someone in my life-this was it, I was going to meet the love of my life; we were going to hang out and maybe have sex (hopefully). I took the elevator and pressed level number 4, I was fiddling with my bag strap and putting it into my mouth to stop myself from grinding my teeth together. Ding! The elevator doors opened for me, I was on my floor or our floor to be exact, I kept fiddling with my bag strap pulling it in and out of my mouth. I felt my palms start to sweat, I had never felt like this ever in my life. I walked down the corridor to try and find the door number, and there it was door number 7. I got my key card out of my pocket slowly and swiped the lock and the door opened. And there he was, sitting on the bed waiting for me to arrive."Hey handsome" He stood up fixing his hair. He looked hotter in person than in the pictures he sent me, he fixed his nose piercing so that it was straight. He walked up to me and put his hands around my waist "I've been waiting for you." He gave that smile that indicated that something was going to go down, something that I had been waiting for a very long time."Hey baby!"I hugged him as he put his arms around my waist and circled his fingers around my back. Our eyes both met for the first time and at that moment I thought he could read my mind because he instantly put his cold lips against my neck licking it as I melted in his arms. He stopped for a second and lifted his head while wiping the from his mouth, I genuinely felt like grabbing him and pinning him down but I knew I wasn't capable of doing that with how I acted. He grasped my wrist and dragged me onto the bed.