EPILOGUE

[THIS IS JUST SOME BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON THE WORLD IF YOU WANT TO START THE STORY GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER]

Lincoln is now 16 and a junior at RWHS. In Lincoln's world, a special few were born with superpowers beyond imagination! Ever since he saw the real Ace Savy he has wanted to be a hero himself! He has always imagined swooping down to save his crush from a villain and saving the day. However, a superpower wasn't in the cards for this young boy; an amazing chance is! Girl Jordan is one of the only people who Lincoln trusts enough to tell this. Girl Jordan and Lincoln have been friends for years but have never really attempted a relationship besides a few kisses at parties. Despite that Girl Jordan and Lincoln have been best friends as long as they have known each other. Being around Jordan has made him more athletic as she is the captain of the high school dodgeball team, so much more so Lincoln tried out for and made the A team for his high school's soccer team. Lincoln also started working out when he was 13 because he was embarrassed about his body and wanted to impress Jordan (truthfully Jordan thought he was cute no matter what his body looks like) Time has treated both of them well as Lincoln has matured into a handsome young man and Jordan became a very beautiful young lady. Lori and Leni have gone off to college (Leni surprisingly) while Lisa also got a scholarship to Harvard after making a groundbreaking discovery about the 4th-dimensional plane. Luna got signed under Mick Swagger's record label and moved to London when Lincoln was in the middle of his sophomore year. Luan has been traveling abroad as a stand-up comedian; Lynn is a star athlete and plays various sports for Royal Wood University. Lucy made a viral amateur horror film showcasing her scaring abilities. Lola hasn't lost a pageant in years and is on track to be a model. Lana is a prodigy Mechanic and Lily has started kindergarten. Summer is approaching rapidly and Lincoln really wants to ask Jordan out and bond with her over summer; however, his anxiety about rejection is eating at him, but a chance a stranger will give him will wipe all of his anxiety away. 

I'll try and update this as much as I have time to but some updates might take up to a month or more; I will try and keep it weekly though.