Chapter 1

The story takes place in a time during the Dark Ages. There was a small village name Rodan, It was a quiet little town away from the bustle of the city and crowds.

One day a young man arrived in the town, He was a hunter, He grew up in that town but left it sometime later to pursue something big in life, Alas he only ended up becoming a hunter.

As he arrives in town he sensed a strange feeling as if the town has become a place where no laugh or joy can be seen or heard, He went to his home, His mother opened the door and was shocked to see her son, The son who left at the age of 14 now returned after 5 years, she couldn't believe her eyes.

She quickly pulls him inside and started asking lots of questions, The young hunter was happy to see her mother after such a long time.

Soon his father also came hearing the chatter and was just as surprised to see his son looking at his attire he realized that he has became a hunter.

They all sat down and started talking, The young hunter couldn't keep himself from asking about the state of the town is in, As it was completely different now, His father went quiet, His mother said it was because of a monster.

A witch who had plagued the town, The young hunter was shocked, He asked when did that happen, As there was no such thing when he left the place, His father told him that the lord who watched over the village had a daughter and she is the witch, The lord, and the lady have died and they said it's because their own daughter has eaten them.

The young hunter couldn't believe it as he still remembers that the lord and the lady and their daughter were all good and normal people, But he couldn't dismiss his father's words, and seeing the state of the village he believed him.

The father asked his son " Now that you are a hunter who hunts these vile creatures wouldn't you be able to slay the witch?", The young hunter instantly agreed.

He wanted to bring the village back to the same state it was before, His father and mother were very happy.

They gathered around all villagers and boasted how their son will take down the evil witch, The villagers all praised them and thanked the young hunter for his bravery.

The young hunter for the first time felt proud and happy the profession he never felt was worth anything have now given him a purpose.