📜 3

Sarah feels sad for Noah because she is now tense about what will happen next also she cannot pay attention to classes. "What's wrong Noah? We will find a way don't worry" But she can't let it aside. During their recess time while they were having lunch, Sarah whispered to Noah about an idea. Noah comes back to her old form with a big smile like pearls start to fall from his teeth.

"Is that address correct? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, let's go inside."

Sarah comes to her one of school friends home who is working as a detective. Because the only way to calm down Noah is to identify who that boy was. 

" I am Raim working as a detective in the Madrid security force. How can I help you, Noah?''

Noah explains that his father is going to marry a woman soon. On the last day, she met with that same guy who is a playboy and also son of her. She is not sure but maybe that boy can be a conman. She wants to be confirmed about him also his mother. 

Then Raim asked if she had any clue about that boy. She gives him a photo that they had taken at the cafe meetup. '' I will inform you as early as possible .''

"Please it will help me very much because my dad is so innocent so I don't wanna him hurt ."

"But I felt like you are tensed about the boy rather than your dad. Don't mind as a detective I take a psychology course. So it's hard to fool me."

"Okay. I indeed want to know about him because of his character but nothing extra. "

Two days later Raim come to their dorm with a file. Noah gets goosebumps to know what gonna happen next. He starts," His name is Nickolas Leister. He is now an intern at his late father's company. His father died in an accident when he was a child. His mother raised him and now will be married to Mr. Ro..." 

"Okay, I get it. Thanks. Can you provide me Nick's address where he lives now ?"

" I will give you a text ."

Then Noah decides to go to Nick's house for spying. If she can catch him for any valid reason maybe her dad postponed their marriage. Whenever she thinks of sharing the same house with him, she gets a creepy feeling. 

Sarah is watching her from bed and says," I think you will become a psychopath soon .''

" To catch my target If need I will do as you said before ."

Sarah closes her eyes with regret next time she will be careful about choosing words. 

Noah drove his friend's car and reached that address. The house is giving her a royal vibe. She enters the house. 

"Who are you miss?", says a woman maybe she is the housekeeper. 

" I am an architect student from Central University also his friend. Nick told me to see his house maybe he will redesign the interior ."

" Oh, I don't know. Can I see your identity card?"

"Here it is ."

That woman welcomes her and tells her where Nick's room is. Noah enters his room and shut the door and starts to look around. After roaming in the room she didn't find anything useful.

Suddenly she find a photo of Nick and his mother when he was a baby. Nick was so handsome from his childhood. So she takes a snap on her phone and keeps looking to find the wrong. 

" I thought you were rude and also  did have not any manners but now I feel you are also a dangerous spy who enters one's room without permission."

She suddenly felt guilty and also astonished seeing him in front of her. Her eyes get surprised. Nick takes the photo frame suddenly and gets furious. Noah starts running until she reaches the road. 

"I will not let aside this incident.", Nick screams.

Listening to her Sarah told her to be more careful. 

Noah keeps looking at Nick's photo with a woman as if it is a hidden treasure. Is he making a fool of them? But Noah confirms that his father is gonna married, she is Nick's mom according to Raim.

 Sarah said that maybe that woman could be her aunt maybe you are now tense so it is becoming complex. You should get a relaxing sleep. 

Noah turns the light off.

On the other side, Nick turns the light on and goes to the balcony to watch the stars. A deep sorrowful look is in his eyes.

His eyeballs spark in the aesthetic lights from the night sky.