04

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘤𝘦

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘤𝘦

❤︎

Marlia jumped and ran around her bedroom with her brother, the two of them using a hairbrush and a comb as their microphones.

"Let's go!" Ryder yelled in time with the song, Mars standing up on her bed and her brother on her floor, smiling and looking up until he jumped on with her.

"WHATCHU KNOW BOUT ME? WHATCHU WHATCHU KNOW BOUT ME?" Marlee yelled, shutting her eyes and yelling into the hairbrush.

"My lipgloss is good!" Her brother shouted, the two of them staring at eachother.

"My lipgloss be popping!"

"I'm sitting at my locker, and alk the boys keep stopping!" They now sang together, the blonde jumping and falling onto her ass, the little boy laughing in amusement.

The music suddenly stopped and changed to a ringtone, the blonde girl jumped at the sudden noise from how loud the previous song was. She furrowed her eyebrows, answering the call.

"Hello?" She spoke, her brother watching curiously, still standing up. "Sensei? What the hell, how'd you even get my number?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out. Actually, no, that's for me to know and you to not know. Just get to the dojo asap!" At that, he hung up, and Marlee looked down to her phone confusedly. He didn't even pronounce asap right. He said it more like.. ass-ap.

"Sorry, Ryder, I gotta go," she spoke in a weird tone, her little brother groaning in annoyance.

"Can I go with you?" He asked, his arms falling down to his sides.

"No. Come on, go play roblox for a bit. I'll let you know when I'm back, okay?" She smiled.

The younger boy nodded looking down, then sprinting over to his bedroom door with his iPad. "This means I get the doritos!" He shouted.

"Whatever, Ryde, whatever!" The girl shouted before a loud door slam was heard, and she smiled again with a roll of her eyes.

Marlia went down the stairs, opening the front door with her bag.

"Where are you going?" Her mom asked from the kitchen.

"To the dojo"