Bio

Name: Chace Jones

Call sign: Owl

Birthday: 2002/05/24

Age: 22

Birthplace: New Orleans Louisiana

Height: 5'11

Weight: 155

Organization: United States Army

Weaponry:

Glock 17

Glock 17

Gadget: To be determined

Biography: Chace grew up as the only child to a New Orleans family and at a young age grew a fondness for art starting off with minor sketches, to portraits, landscapes, and more. Sticking through public school Chace had a real childhood experience averaging a A average is most classes the only outlier being math that rested firmly at a B. Throughout his entire life Chace wanted to be a soldier at first he did not know why it felt natural, like he was destined to serve. At the age of 14 he took the Asvab when it was offered in his highschool and scored a 98, since then recruiters from all the branches were after him yet he was Army all the way with no other branch in mind. Entering through the delayed entry program Chace been practicing his craft daily since the age of 17 when he enlisted, a year later he went through basic and the rest is history.

Physiological Report: Scout, codename Owl is a interesting individual, he does not speak much in presence of new people and requires a brief adjustment period yet he is extremely vocal in other areas no matter the crowd, Owl seems to be a quick thinker previously known for his skills with his hands in assembly and the arts, as if it came naturally to him. His previous squad mates would that he is very reserved spending most of his time in seclusion unless actively working with his team. Based off of Owl's academic knowledge and college offers it is well known among his superiors that Owl is something special. Scholarships to high ranking technical schools and a score of a 98 on the Asvab, Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, when asked why he chose the service Owl answer the question the same way each time. "I wanted to do something useful for a good cause." Operator Zero sees a valuable asset in Owl and believes his skillet in drawing and assembly will make him a efficient operator in Viperstrike under operator Hibana acting in a support role.

As I have not personally met Owl yet there is no further data, to be updated
Gustave Kateb- Doc