Future Heroes Special! Act 5: A Price To Pay!

"The Black Feathers Alliance...?"  Izuku asked XLR8.  "A vigilante group...  Where I'm the commander...?"

"Yes.  After that fight against Tartarus, Evelyn disappeared with the bodies of both Devlin and Sensei.  Magister Blanko found her Plumber's badge on his desk a few days after that.  I wouldn't see her again until after the next 5 years..."  XLR8 replied.  "But the message was clear...  She was done with the Plumbers.  Done with...  Everything."

"Where did she take them?"  Izuku asked.

"...  Only Evelyn knows...  She left me Sensei's torn and ragged jacket...  As a final memoir of him...  I wore it around my neck as a scarf during the war, as a way to keep him close to me..."  XLR8 replied to Izuku.  "But that was the last act of kindness she ever showed to anyone ever again.  With the way she is currently, no one dares to even ask the Queen of Anodine for any favors..."

"Queen of Anodine...  You mean the home world of Anodites...?"  Izuku asked.

"Yes.  She succeeded her great grandmother, Verdona.  Once she returned to Anodine, she and Verdona merged life forces and became one being.  She now rules over the entire planet.  She still helps all living creatures wherever she can, but refuses to work with the Plumbers or Earth's heroes anymore.  She's declared them as Anodine's enemies."  XLR8 replied.  "She's issued all of the plumbers and the people of Earth a warning.  If they were to ever cross paths with any Anodite, the result will be death.  Instant and terrifying death...  Whether they be human or alien, if they side with the Plumbers or Earth; they are fair game to all Anodites."

"No...  You're lying!  There's no way she would ever do that!  She's one of the nicest people I've ever met!  She would never- 

"She does...  At least now she does...  I would know..."  XLR8 replied as he looked up at Izuku.  "She almost killed me...  When I asked for her help..."

XLR8 only glares back at Izuku, interrupting him as he realizes that XLR8 told nothing but the truth.

"But why the plumbers...?"  Izuku asked.  "They...  They were her family, weren't they?"

"Because Earth joined the U.G.P.A.  She didn't want anything to do with Earth for what Hawks did to Devlin...  And what our society did to Ren...  She sees the Plumbers as her enemies as long as they're aligned with Earth."  XLR8 replied.  "But can't say I blame her...  Because eventually; I started walking that path too."

Izuku stares at XLR8 in shock as XLR8 took a deep breath.

"Everything started going to hell after that...  Japan went from a country with a crime rate of less than 10% to the country with the highest crime rate in the world in less than a week after the destruction of Tartarus.  Soon, the entire world followed in the revolution brought on by the citizens.  Japan became a warzone and the only people who were fighting in it were its own citizens."  XLR8 explained.

"A warzone...  But...  But Japan's one of the safest countries in the world!?  How could that be!?"  Izuku asked.

"All of the criminals that managed to get back to the main land began to to terrorize the country, citizens everywhere began to riot; unifying under Sensei's name to rebel against the heroes that failed him...  Vigilantes everywhere began rising and joining the rebellion.  If that wasn't bad enough, the League of Villains were slowly rising up as well..."  XLR8 explained.  "It was just one fucked up event after the other, with no end in sight.  All of the fake heroes began to leave, the pressure and responsibilities of a true hero were too much for them to bear.  They would rather see the world simply collapse rather than be the heroes they say they are and take responsibility."