CHAPTER 11 - LET ME TAKE ALL OF THE PAIN AWAY.

This is the Scene from Chapter 11 when they had
THEIR FIRST KISS.❤️❤️

AHMAD'S POV

I didn't mean to raise my voice at Chanel like that, but watching her walk away from me in anger, telling me she didn't wanna talk about what happened, only caused rage to flash across my mind.

I knew Ghost did something to her.
But I needed her to confirm it first.

I followed her into the bathroom, storming in and swinging the door open.

"Ahmad, please.. don't.".

I grabbed her by her waist, pulling her into me, trying to comfort her to let her know I was here.
I knew Chanel wasn't the woman who needed comfort or warmth.
But I wanted to comfort her.
I couldn't help the situation unless I knew EXACTLY what happened.

"Chanel.. tell me who did this to you."
She took an irritated breath and then paused for a moment.
Then She told me.. everything.

This was my fault.
I couldn't help but Blame myself.

I became blinded by so much rage that I argued with her for about 5 minutes until I had enough of her telling me she was fine and would handle it!

I aggressively picked up her and pinned her to the bathroom counter, letting her know she wasn't doing shit!

Chanel was just too fucking stubborn and needed a strong-minded man to step up and shut her up for once!

She wasn't used to being put in her place.
I knew I had stunned her, as she held my gaze with a shocked look for a few minutes until she spoke.

"Ahmad, what are you doing?!" She asked, startled.

I looked down at the floor, shaking my head and cursing, telling myself I should have been there to protect her in Spanish.

I knew she couldn't understand what I said... I didn't want to hear her smart-ass mouth.

I looked back up at her, but she was already staring at me.. waiting irritatedly for my response.
Fuck!
I placed my hands on her thighs, caressing them and then locking my fingers with hers.

"Something I should have done a long time ago."
Her face softened as I leaned in forward.
"I'm sorry."

Without thinking, I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her body into me, and I kissed her.

My lips locked to hers, and I felt a heat rush pour into me.

She tasted so fucking good that I had begun losing control of myself and started to devour her.

I felt my dick rise as I tasted her for the first time.
Her shivering body instantly reacted to my touch, and she placed her hand on my chest and began kissing me back.

I began to whisper against her lips, telling her much I needed her and how much I fucking wanted her!

"Don't give me any more excuses," I said.
"You know exactly what you want.. so tell me."