Silence kills

The room bared dents streaming all for confining walls. The light emanating from behind the trees and into the small room. This room was obviously unusual. Seeing how it was dull and gray in color, which matched its silent appeal. The floor was made with rich pine wood as the shadows of the trees slowly moved as the time passed by. The only sound you could hear was the wind gently blowing through the white curtains, occasionally ringing the chimes outside. As the room seemed warming and very peaceful, this room lacked any form of warmth for the girl inside. She seemed to be quite normal. Her hair was a beautiful light brown stretching half way down her chest. it flowed in many directions framing her pale face. She wore a dark lavender jacket and a pair of light blue jeans. Her eyes were sky blue, which seemed shine in the evening light. As She sat on the edge of her bed, she let the wind blow back her natural untamed hair. The sun set over the forest trees, and her shadow started to disappear. Her shadow swiped across the wood floor until she was hidden in the darkness of her room. It was quiet, the wind had subsided and her room was completely silent. The silence made her cringe and twitch. She pulled a small bundle of wire out from her pocket. They were a pair of black earbuds connected to her phone. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and tuned up some rock music. Surprisingly it soothed her to sleep. As midnight struck she was startled and awoken by her father yelling downstairs.