𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

They were driven back to their mansion and they went inside. The outside of the house and gates were guarded by heavily armed people as she went in and locked the house up with a technology security system. She laid Freen in their bed filled with pink and white roses and tulips. "You drank way too much." Beck mumbled as Freen was mumbling something, her body was heating up as well, so Becky took off Freen's blazer and unbuttoned her shirt to reveal Freen's perfect body. The woman gulped but took a towel to wipe the woman's body and changed her into the pjs.

Becky sighed and showered as well she put on a matching pink pjs she had bought for her and Freen it was good to say that she finally made Freen wear it. Becky flopped on the bed next to the woman and shut the curtain with their remote control. They both went to sleep peacefully as Becky cuddled up with Freen. Though Richie was in the same house as well to make sure his sister was safe as well, and They gotta make sure both Richie and Becky are safe in this place, whatsoever.

[MORNING]

Richie woke up in the morning just to see Kit and Chris sleeping on the couch, since when? The man chuckled and shook his head as he went to the kitchen and told the chef to cook breakfast for everyone. At this point Freen and Becky's house became a whole group house for everyone. Freen woke up with a raging headache she sighed and get up from the bed not knowing Becky was sleeping on her chest. The soon to be queen woke up rubbing her eyes. "I was sleeping!" Becky whined kicking her feet like a kid due to anger by just getting woken up. Freen huffs and took the meds on the nightstands and goes back into bed. she flicked the woman's ear which earned her a kick in the nuts, Freen small screech in pain. "What what— where does it hurt?? Are you okay? I didn't mean to, but you flick my ear first!" Becky defends herself first After Freen screeched the woman quickly cover Freen's mouth. "Where does it hurt!" Becky spoke up once again before Freen pointed to her crotch and removed Becky's hand from her mouth. "No no, Your highness— just go downstairs and get away." Freen whined in her raspy voice. Becky just rolled her eyes and left the room downstairs to see Kit and Heng still sleeping. "I thought you're protecting me from threats. Not sleeping on my sofa like this." Becky leaned down while speaking which caused the two to wake up. Richie laughed at his sister and the two men that suddenly got up from their spot to pay respect to Becky. "Enough now, Bec. Let them sleep, they accompanied your wife all night with her drinking." Richie spoke up shaking his head with a cup of coffee in his hand. The two goggily fall back onto the sofa after a little. "What about Freen? not awake yet?" Richie asked his sister, raising his eyebrow. Bec snatched the coffee from her brother's hand and took a sip of it at the mention of Freen's name made her blood boil. "She kicked me out of my own room."

Richie couldn't help but laugh even harder, and Becky listened instead of bickering back and forth with Freen. Well interesting to see that his sister is actually listening to someone. Knowing Becky she does what she wants and she doesn't listen to anyone except herself. "I heard P'Alan is here too. but he can't know that you're here." Richie told his sister after the laugh died down. Freen made her way downstairs to the living room to Richie and Becky chatting. "Well good morning to you, Sarocha." Richie smiled as Freen made her way downstairs. Becky turned to look at Freen who finally was downstairs. She rolled her eyes and turned back around to her brother. "Why is P'Alan came here , after all i thought he'd be in Switzerland enjoying his little game now."  Freen raised her eyebrow as Becky spoke, She didn't know another one was here.

"I don't know. Khun Freen, can you get your force to get him? We don't want him assassinated too. there's a very high chance of that." Freen nodded at the request and woke the two sleeping on the couch up. She wasn't saying much, it wasn't her place to say but she did understand what they're doing. they're only worried about their siblings which is understandable she would too if she's in that situation but sadly she's an only child.

Suddenly a guard rushed into the house and handed her a file. "For The princess, Captain." After she took the file the guard went back outside which made her raise her eyebrow, she handed Becky the file as Chris and Kit went to freshen up upstairs. "Read it. I think it's important that they won't rush here." Freen yawned as breakfast was served on the coffee table in the living room. Freen took hers and ate it while sitting on the couch. Becky opened the file and read through it as she went to sit on the couch with Freen and Richie. "Why all the sudden they're changing their mind and opposing grandpa's idea now?" Becky's eyebrows knitted together as she read through the supreme court official. Richie raised his eyebrow and took one of the papers Becky was done reading it. "They.. probably think you're deceased." Freen choked on her food which Rich apologized for the sudden blurting out. Freen just kept on eating and nodded her head. "I think we need to find the culprit as soon as possible before this escalates." Freen look at the two siblings on the couch, as Becky sighs she put the coffee on the table and grabbed Freen's plate eating from it. "I don't know what's with her stealing people's food. don't look at me like that." Richie gave Freen a tight smile as Freen just looked at Richie after her food was stolen from her.