Glimse

Aru and Abhi decides to marry for sake of Roohi, but Abhi is Aru first love so when Abhi agreed to marriage unknowingly Aru started to rekindle her lover for Abhi.

However Akshara and sharmas entry changed the dynamics between them.
Abhi started to follow Akshu to make her  confess that she still loves him, the same way he did when he agreed to marry Arohi 8yrs back.

One fine day, Abhi tells Aru that he is going to meet Akshu in temple to confess his love, Arohi felt the same pain again. But this time she is a mother, so she decided to move on as a single mom.

Abhi and Akshu talks in temple but Akshu confess she is in love with Abhinav.

Abhi is devastated and walks on road aimlessly..He gets hit by a truck and meets a deadly accident.

He goes to coma for 8 months with no memory of his past.

-------------
Poppy you are awake, do you know how much I missed you. Let me call mama.

Nurse- your daughter loves you so much her. She visits you everyday and narrates story..and your wife is staying in the same room for 8 months without going to home. You are so lucky.

----------

Doctor- he has no past memory. By mistake nurse told you are his wife. But we can't say this to him as it will effect his health. Remember one slight stress and his brain nerves will buldge and blast.

-----------
Abhi-  why you are distant with me.

Aru- it's nothing, doctor said you need rest and space.

Abhi- I need my wife love as well.

--------

Aru- you want to know truth right so listen.

---------
Abhi- Arohi you didn't changed after becoming a mother. You try to marry me by cheating shame on you.

-----

So guys this is the new story.. this is the only plot I could imagine after watching yrkkh and how Abhi treats Aru. So I thought if I erase Abhi memory then it will be good.
However I will not update this until I complete love and hate book which is 12 chapters to go.

It's just a new year treat for my lovely readers. I wish all of you a happy happy year where you reach step closer to your goals and dreams.
Be happy and smily always, ignore negativity and be happy always.

Also please please follow my profile guys..like love and hate each chapter is read by around 200 people but still we have only 35 followers..please follow guys..It will boost my enthusiasm to write more.

Happy New year all