Chapter 1: Water Dragon God

- It's been a year since fairy tail went to war against Alvarez empire the guild had rebuilt there home once more but before everyone could relax teak natsu had been specifically requested by an unknown client. It was the 100 years quest thr same one gildarts failed to complete thanks to acnologia, they gathered there things as Ryoto and erza said goodbye to there daughter who was two years old now but they weren't worried because erza's mother irene was living with them and agreed to look after Rosa while there gone.

Ryoto*kisses Rosa on her head* daddy will be back as soon he finishes this job okay sweetie*smiles*

Erza*kisses Rosa's cheek * yes sweetie will be back as quickly as we can okay *looked at irene* keep her safe mom.

Irene: I promise erza I'll protect her with my life and so will the guild *on irenes right thigh she had a dark red fairy tail emblem *

- Ryoto and erza smiles as they walked to the guild meeting up with there friends, natsu and Lucy, gray and Wendy and happy,carla they alagreed to come along on this job and so they left to board a ship that'll head to guiltina along the way natsu and Wendy were suffering from motion sickness aboard the ship except for ryoto thanks to the necklace erza had made for him.

Ryoto: I wonder what this quest or job is because they specifically asked for us.

Gray: who knows but I guess word has gotten around that you took down that evil bastard acnologia I'm happy he's gone.

Lucy*smacks gray on the head* Idiot you shouldn't talk or say those things.

Gray*rubbing his head then looks at ryoto and realizes what he said* oh shit I'm sorry ryoto.

Ryoto*smiles* its okay I know my dad wasn't the best guy around and he did kill alot of people and dragons*looking up at the sky* but he was still my father and I hope he's finally at peace.

Erza*places her hand on ryotos shoulder* I'm sure he is *rubbing his head* we all make mistakes he was just heading down a dark path and you helped him be at peace.

Ryoto: yeah your right erza but it was thanks to my friends and everyone that helped me defeat him*smiles*

Happy*eating a fish* are we there yet because natsu and Wendy are really sick.

Carla: they'll have to tough it out Happy and besides will be there soon.

- after a day of sailing they finally arrived to continent guiltina as they followed the directions in the letter it led the gang to a guild it was old and parts of it were worn down, the team approached the ancient wizard guild, Magia Dragon, encountering snow-like Ethernano in the process. Lucy recalls that Gildarts had failed in his attempt at this quest a few years ago. As the group enters the guild, it appears to be deserted however they soon discover a dragon perched above them. The dragon greets them as the 99th heroes , revealing himself as Elefseria, the Law Dragon, and the client of the hundred-year quest.

Ryoto: huh why would a dragon ask for us to do a quest.

Erza: he must of a good reason.

Gray: hopefully he ain't like acnologia.

Wendy: he seems friendly.

Elefseria: no need to be afraid I will not harm you I promise*smiles* yes I am indeed the one who requested you but it was ryoto dragneel I asked for since he took down acnologia.

Ryoto: but I didn't do it alone because it took all of us dragon slayers to defeat him.

Natsu: yeah we had to combine all of our power into ryoto just to take him down.

Elefseria: worry not besides its good to travel with company.

Erza: this is supposed to be a wizards guild write then where are the other wizards.