📜𝟒

Today Nick got up early and prepared early for breakfast. His mom said what's wrong with him. He is not sincere at all. She scolds her saying that if he wants to join his father's company, he has to do well in his internship. Otherwise, she will not hand over the company to him.

"Whatever I do, you will not change. I am not in the mood to argue with you right now. I am tired of this ."

"Soon you will get back to that life you wanted all the time."

"I hope so."

Nick starts to drive his car and a few hours later reaches his cousin Sam's apartment. Sam was disappointed in him because he came after a long time. Last they had met at university. Later he joined in detective branch and transferred here.

Nick was born into a rich family specifically one of the royal family. But after his father's death, he had to struggle a lot. 

"Sam, you know everything and now mom will be married. You are invited."

"I don't think you come here to invite me because it is not your type. Come to the point directly."

"Well I have to collect information about Noah and you have to help me."

"Wtf, Don't tell me that now you are interested in boys."

" You moron, what kind of joke it is? Noah is that girl's name who is gonna my stepsis. She also starts spying on me."

"So what, she won't find anything useful I guess except that you are a classic playboy ."

"You stop your bullshits. I can't hold my anger. Otherwise, I will be brust. Hope you don't wanna fight with me."

"Cool down Nick. I have a friend in Madrid who is a master in this. Note down his address and contact."

"Thank you, buddy"

"Huh! It's okay bitch. Make sure you won't fall for Noah 'cause it's forbidden love", Sam winks.

Nick came to the address and made an appointment. He says," If you want to collect information, tell me the details you know."

Nick handed over Noah's picture and seeing that his jaw dropped with wonder. The detective is none other than Raim. Noah came to him last week.

"Do you know her?"

Raim says uncomfortably," No, she looks like my friend nothing else."

"Oh, whenever you get the details email me."

"Sure, I will mail you ."

On the other hand, Noah is still depressed about how to handle this. Already her father told her that next week their marriage would be registered. And their house is already ready. If she wants, she can decorate her room. He also offered her contact with one of his designer friends who is a famous interior designer. Noah gets more depressed because she is also an architect student but in excitement, he forgets this.

Tomorrow they will go shopping. His father is excited and Noah is also brust in excitement to go to the finest mall in the city. But her mood swings when she knows that Nick will also be there." Why is he everywhere around me??" her mind keeps saying.

 She has got a fever but she doesn't forget to give guidelines about makeup for Noah. Noah tells her that she guesses when Sarah will be old and in the moment of dying she will be tense about her makeup, lol. 

Mr. Robin received Noah and her new mom Charly hugs her with warmth. They do a lot of shopping. She asked where is Nick. Ms. Charly replied that he would come and something urgent happened so he would be late. When they are about to leave suddenly Nick comes.

"Oh my dear, I am so happy that you at least come.", says Mr. Robin.

"I am sorry for being late. Are you done shopping?"

"Yes. I have a present for you guys from me and your mom."

"What is this? I am excited though!!"

After listening to what the present is Noah gets more depressed when she knows that they are going to watch a movie tonight especially she and Nick. Her father noticed that their relationship was not so well. So he wants to improve that. She has an idea about her father. Such weird plans only come from his mind.

Noah whispers to her dad," We are not dating so why do you want us to go for movie night?"

"Who says movies are only for dating?"

She gets angry and goes to the movie complex with Nick. He was toxic as always. He seems like everything is normal. 

They started to watch action movies. She feels less stress at least not romantic movies. Otherwise, It will be like a date. Also, they seat together and the distance was only some inches. But they look at each other hiddenly.

In the interval, Nick asked her if she wanted to have a cup of coffee. Noah replied that she didn't want to but brought popcorn.

At the end of the movie, the villain turns his car wildly from east to west in the snow. All the time they were quiet. Now Nick says in a bold voice," These turns are impossible!"

Noah clears her throat and replies, "They can be done. You have to pull over the handbrake and then turn the steering wheel 20 degrees to the right and 60 to the left."

He chuckles with a smile and goes close to her. He whispers," You are a master at driving. Can I learn from you?" 

When she is about to reply he instantly says, "Obviously, No." Then he comes so close to her as he is going to kiss.

"I am not in the mood for kissing.", she says.

"What? I was just checking your earrings whether it is real or fake diamonds.", he replies with a smile.

 Noah feels very angry and gives a scary look.