Can't believe myself

Jasmine ' *sitting on her porch* Chris walks by with his friends.
All Chris and his friends did was smoke. Jasmine knew Chris was digging her but she didn't pay him any attention. One day Jasmine was almost finished with her 20 mile run and wasn't looking and ran into Chris . .

Conversation:

Chris : Woah!

Jasmine: OMG, excuse me sir. I wasn't looking . ' looks up' wtf man, watch where you going Christopher!

Chris : dang shawty, why the attitude?

Jasmine : hmmm , boy bye .. You stink 'starts back running' .

* End of Convo *

-Jasmine goes into her house and runs her a bath.
-Unfortunately , Chris pops in her head.
-The look on her face was so surprising.

Three days later Jasmine runs into Chris along the side walk two blocks away from her house.

Jasmine knew she liked him but hate the fact he smoke marijuana.

Christopher was a street nigga but Jasmine went to high school with him . Chris graduated #3 out their class , she knew he had sense. Just wanted to know what happened . . . why he choosed to live the life he live.

Since she was so outspoken , she wasn't afraid to ask him WHY he do what he do.

Chris grinned and put his head down.

Jasmine frowned and looked angry

Chris admit he missed Jasmine and wanted to catch up.

Jasmine suggested they go to her house and discuss there.

They sat on Jasmine's back porch for hours , talked , laugh , shared feelings , etc .

At one moment Jasmine looked at Chris and saw some good in him.

JASMINE KISSED CHRIS , and of course he kissed her back.

She jumped onto him' kissing grabbing.

They was kissing and licking for a minute, til Jasmine started taking off Chris clothes.

They rolled over on the bench and Chris ripped her shirt opened.

I assume Jasmine came back to her senses and force Chris off of her

The look in her eyes , she couldn't believe what she started.

Next thing you know , complete silence . . they just starring at each other.

It took her a couple seconds to reevaluate herself but it didn't work because she jumped back onto chris lap and ripped his shirt!

While still kissing , Chris picked Jasmine up and took her into the house.

Laid her onto the bed and stopped. Paused and took his pants off

Jasmine watched as he undressed.

They had unconditional sex .

When they were tired out, Jasmine rested her head on his chest while he rubbed his fingers threw her hair.

She said in her head "I can't believe I did this, ugh but it was amazing."

She figure it was just a one night stand so she thought he'll be gone by the morning

Waking up, looking for him. She immediately knew where they stood.

Little did she know, Chris was in her kitchen cooking breakfast at that time.