episode 1 an unexpected reunion

It was a rainy day in the middle of nowhere as courage was holding a funeral for Muriel and eustace by himself as some of courages friends came to the funeral only to honor muriel not eustace because he was a horrible person to courage and the people around him. during the funeral everyone said there goodbyes to muriel and everything but for courage he had something to say for both of them, mostly Muriel. "Muriel, when i was abandoned as a pup you found me and took me in and you've taken care of me for many years and  what I've always done in return for you is I've always went through so much to save you from dangers for your love and in the end it's always been worth it but now you're both gone and I don't know what the future holds for me but in the end I'll always love you" courage would tear up a bit as he would wipe the tears away as the funeral service would come to an end. An hour later courages friends would help him move the coffins to the grave stones outside their house as they would gently lower the coffins into the graves as the grave stones said "a thoughtful and caring wife" and " a caring husband" as courage then started burying the coffins his friends helped and when they were done they said their goobyes to courage and went their separate ways as for courage he went to Muriel bagges grave and lays down next to her grave and doesn't leave for a long time remembering the good times he's had with her with her caring for him and feeding him and even watching tv with him. Everything was so great until this point as for when he woke up, the rain had already stopped and he shaked all the rain off him and when he was about to head inside he saw headlights coming towards the house and he got scared by it and hid back towards the side of the house and when he peeked around the corner he saw the car had stopped infront of his house. Who he saw got out of the car it suprised him for he hadn't saw them for a long time, it was bunny and kitty.