Prologe

John Pov:

"Mom? I need to tell you somthin'."
"Yes, dear what is it?"
Ok nothing can go wrong right? They love me. They should accept me as myself.
Right?

"Son. What's wrong? You can tell your Mom anythin'." She said.
"Mom.....I'm wanna come out......I'm g-gay. I like boys."
She stayed silent. Is that normal?
She grabed a bottle of wine. For some reason, she didn't normaly drink often. Only at parties.
She smashed it.
"Where the hell did we go wrong?!?!?! Is this what you want? to be a disgrace to this family? Do you wanna sacrafice everything just to sin?" Said the Southern old lady.
"What goin' on here?" questioned the man who was entering the room. My father...
"What's goin' on here is that this faggot so called our 'son' is coming out to us as a whore! He says he' into boys. How fucked up is that?" Replied Eleanor with a digusted glare.
That's when I knew I fucked up. Because my Dad stayed silent he didn't a say anything. My aunt overheard the conversation and screamed, she screamed bloody murder. Was it really that bad? Was it really a sin? Am I disgrace to this family?
"HOW COULD YOU?!?! YOU WERE THE ONE WE PUT THE MOST LOVE TO. THE ONE WE CARED ABOUT THE MOST. THE ONE THAT EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US?
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!?!?!" The last part sound like knifes were stabbing me in my back and chest. But Couldn't take anymore. I like guys. I want to someday to find the love of my life and for it to be a boy.Was it to much to ask?
Eleanor began to speak, " ya gonna get you ass up in that room, I'm givin' ya 15 minutes for you to get everything ya need. We ain't havin' whore's in this house! Ye'ah gonna regret coming out on us!! You'll live on the streets like the bitch you are!!!"
What?
She's kicking me out? Out of my own home? Where am I gonna go?
They handed me a bag. A big one at least.
"Go now you faggot" she screamed. I looked at my Dad, still shocked, no, his face was unreadable to know what he felt at this moment.
I ran getting everything I was gonna need in the bag my scketchbook, books, a blanket, a few small pillows, my phone, at least 5 set of clothes, my brush, toothbrush, a pair of slippers, socks, shoes. Etc.
7 minuetes had past so I decide to go to my mo- Eleanor's room while she was getting drunk of 'disgust' from me. I stole her cash. Damn like 1,000 dollares to or so.
I came running down stairs. I was about to open the door when I did the most idiotic thing in my life.
I look back.
Eleanor had passed out so it was just Henry.

And he had a look in his face...of pure evil.
He didn't say anything...he just stared at me it send shivers down my spine...he took a step forward
Suddenly he got closer
And closer
He was 2 feet away from and reaches for my arm
I should've just, left.
Instead, I just.....
stood there
And when I knew it was just a trap. It was too late. He pulled me inside the house and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He pulled out and left me there naked.......
He went up stairs without saying a word.
I was full on sobbing. It hurt so bad. How could my own father do this to me? I put my clothes on and left. Hoping to Never comeback.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did I do? :D
This is my first story so please bare with me.....
And I am CRINGING.

Feel free to comment if I got somethimg wrong.