You stink

Leopard y/n

remember when I said leopard hate water because of his cat gens? his nightmare is about to come true.

...

Konig and y/n having the west stance, loepard hissing subtly, their eyes narrowed.

(I draw this bc I can't fine a gud refernce pic)

in a blink Konig pounce attempt to catch y/n, only to be jump over, y/n ran

"Y/N! get back here!" Konig shout across the room, holding a towel "don't make me use the hard way!" he warns.

Loepard was running away, leaving foot prints all over, his body was cover in dirt and stuff. normally if he have to clean himself, splashing is he limit, can't really blame him with that genetic change.

this was normal during his time in old unit, but not for the current one plus having someone who cared.

the giant wasn't able to keep up with his mutant boyfriend, he got no choice but to ask Horangi and Oni to help catch this disobedient cat.

-many many attempts later-

the guys were panting, Horangi holding a hissing leopard by the armpit in the air, he could hear the growl vibrating in y/n's throat.

not wanting to hold him any longer he hand y/n to Konig "danke" the Austrian holding y/n like a stinky sock to the bathtub he had filled with soap.

...

upon seeing the bubble water leopard began to fight back again "You are not running again!" Konig said, he strips leopards clothes and soak him into the warm bubble water.

first thing first; one bucket of water splash. leopard's hairs drench and soaked, during that progress y/n keep attempt to get out only to be supress by Konig scrubbing his hair with foam.

"let me go!" 

"Nein! you stink!"

"I don't like water!" 

"it won't take long! just stay still let me do it for you!"

- many struggle later-

Konig sits on his bed with towl around his neck, after clean y/n he had to take a brisk shower because the water leopard had splash on him made him all wet.

y/n on the top bunk bed sulking with blanket wrap around, Konig could feel this uneasy tension, so he decide to break it.

"y/n are you still mad" Konig peek his head over the top

"..."

"but do you feel much comfortable?" a small nod from y/n. 

Konig takes y/n along with his blanket and place him on his lap, hugging him like a soft toy. leopard may still be pouty but his instict shows, letting out purrs over the comfiness Konig gives.

of course Konig heard it, he likes to hug y/n like a soft toy since he was so huggable.

they both end up taking a nap together, using their own blanket. y/n sleep on the inner side with Konig arm over his waist.

this is pure fluff