Prologue

'The Grand Scheme'

" Remember our mission gentlemen

" Remember our mission gentlemen..."

A scene was shown, Men dressed in gears of war as their leader began to make a speech.

"We will sacrifice every part of our body to hide the monsters that lurks in the shadows...."

The sound of a vehicle engine roared through the iron door, many footsteps were heard in the room. Preparing themselves, physically or mentally to anything.

" In march 25 , a series of containment breach were reported throughout different sites. The cause of the breaches is still unknown.. " A female wearing typical lab coat explained.

" However, 2 hours of the aftermath an anonymous tip was received by Dr. bright and shed some light to our problems-

" We believe that the SCP's who are been missing have been transported though different 'realities' and the reports of tracking the locations of the SCP is still ongoing."

" Due to this unpredictable outcomes, you will now be given access to full arsenal of prototype weapons and armor to combat any unknown threat that you may find in this 'realities' "

" This is full-scale operation, there is no room for failure here " A childlike voice were heard behind the stern man as they take the attention.

"Gentlemen, this one here is your new commander and will be leading the operation. I'm afraid I can't give the full details but you must address him as "The Herald" The childlike voice then reveals his appearance.

 I'm afraid I can't give the full details but you must address him as "The Herald" The childlike voice then reveals his appearance

" Any questions? "

Then a hand was raised, as the soldier who was in front ask a simple question

" Where do we start hunting?"

----------