LATEST UPDATE ON TOP

• Dedicated kay KathNiel Readers <33

1 Corinthians 13:4-8a

(New International Version)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (NIV)

Noun

An intense feeling of deep affection.

Verb

Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone)".

Synonyms noun. affection - fondness - darling - passion verb. like - be fond of - fancy - adore

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -- RobertHeinlein

Love is all you need. Amen

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

-The Beatles

Love is the happy side of needing. -- WaldenMathews

Love is meeting people's needs.

Love is the emotional pleasure we gain from the virtue we perceive in others.

Hold love as important and most everything else will sort itself out.

Love is one of the four projections of the force of life. -- HelmutLeitner

Love is the universal force that makes compatible, what is incompatible. -- FridemarPache

My all time favorite quotes..

"Love is the difference between you and me and us."

"Many believe love is a sensation that magically generates when Mr. or Ms. Right appears. No wonder so many people are single."

"Love is the result of appreciating another's goodness."

"Love is a Choice"

"By focusing on the good, you can love almost anyone."

"Actions Affect Feelings"

"Love is opening Yourself to Others"

"The more you give, the more you love."

"Love is true when its pure."

"Love is a word, you gave it a name"

"Love is a mixture of everything good."

"Love itself cannot be bought."

As one grows with wisdom, the true meaning of love is revealed. There are lot of routes, but one destination. One needs to take a ride on 'The Journey of Love' to get there..

"Love is inherently free. It cannot be bought, sold, or traded."

Love is a force of nature. However much we may want to, we can not command, demand, or disappear love.

Love is bigger than you are. You can invite love, but you cannot dictate how, when, and where love expresses itself. You can choose to surrender to love, or not, but in the end love strikes like lightening, unpredictable and irrefutable. You can even find yourself loving people you don't like at all. Love does not come with conditions, stipulations, addendums, or codes.

Love cannot be turned on as a reward. It cannot be turned off as a punishment. Only something else pretending to be love can be used as a lure, as a hook, for bait and switch, imitated, insinuated, but the real deal can never be delivered if it doesn't spring freely from the heart.

This doesn't mean that love allows destructive and abusive behaviors to go unchecked. Love speaks out for justice and protests when harm is being done.

Love points out the consequences of hurting oneself or others.

Love allows room for anger, grief, or pain to be expressed and released.

Love does not threaten to withhold itself if it doesn't get what it wants.

Love does not say, "If you want to be loved you must be nice, or do what I want, or never love anyone else, or promise you'll never leave me."

Love cares what becomes of you because love knows that we are all interconnected.

Love is inherently compassionate and empathic.

Love knows that the "other" is also oneself.

This is the true nature of love and love itself can not be manipulated or restrained.

Love honors the sovereignty of each soul.

Love is its own law.

-Deborah Anapol, Ph.D.

Love is as love does. Love is an act of will -- namely, both an intention and an action. Will also implies choice. We do not have to love. We choose to love.

By stating that it is when a couple falls out of love that they may begin to really love I am also implying that real love does not have its roots in a feeling of love. To the contrary, real love often occurs in a context in which the feeling of love is lacking, when we act lovingly despite the fact that we don't feel loving.

Love is action. Love is tolerance. Love is learning your partner's love language and then expressing love in a way that he can receive. Love is giving. Love is receiving. Love is plodding through the slow eddies of a relationship without jumping ship into another's churning rapids. Love is recognizing that it's not your partner's job to make you feel alive, fulfilled, or complete; that's your job. And it's only when you learn to become the source of your own aliveness and are living your life connected to the spark of genius that is everyone's birthright can you fully love another.

Important: Ang latest oneshot ang laging nasa itaas ng table of contents. :))

----------

A/N:

Collection of oneshots!

Lahat ay KathNiel!

Here sre 101 different kinds of love stories..

Iba't ibang storya ng pag-ibig, may corny, horny, nakakaiyak, nakakatuwa, nakakabitter, nakakainlove, nakakacute, nakakatawa, nakakasenti, nakakainis, nakakaasar, nakakainggit, nakakaselos, nakakabawas ng wrinkles, nakakabaliw,nakakagigil, nakakaseryoso, nakakatulong para sa standards ng ideal man/woman mo, nakakabadtrip, nakakagoodvibes, nakakalike, nakakaloka, nakakapaghashtag, at higit sa lahat, nakakakilig. Ah! Nakakaeyebags at nakakapimples din pala, baka kasi mapuyat kayo kakabasa nito, xD

Ito ay para sa taong single, complicated, brokenhearted, taken, friendzoned, bitter, corny, manhater, womanhater, womanizer, campus hearthrob, campus sweetheart, two-timer, part-timer, playgirl, NBSB, NGSB, may nililigawan, may nanliligaw, babae, lalake, bakla, tomboy, bata, teens, matanda, ate, kuya, nanay, tatay, lolo, lola, may crush, may gusto, may mahal, may puso, may mata, bulag, torpe, manhid, nagpapakamartyr, tanga, nerd, mga walang alam sa pag-ibig tulad ko, lalong lalo na sa mga adorable gorgeous fangirls at cute handsome fanboys ng KathNiel loveteam. Ang pangit, layas na! Lol joke. Peace tayo! Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang NOBODY'S PANGET.

This is purely a work of fiction. Nothing more nothing less.

BTW. Feel free to vote, comment, like, tweet, and share! Follow meee! And don't forget to read my other works!

So, teeheee! Kekeke, Tama na ang English! Madugo! Nasabi ko na naman lahat ng kailangan kong sabihin so, Read na!

Ang first oneshot ko ay hiniwalay ko dito. Mehehe. Nasa external link lang poe!

TAKE NOTE OF THIS: Ang latest na pinakamagandang (well, for me) shot ang nasa itaas ng table of contents.