Kawaii Shork x reader

you walk around the facility,it was cold and scary as it was a power outage,you see a pink shark fin..It made you curious so you came closer to the water holding on the railings,you stare in shock as a kawaii shork looks up at you from the water while grinning..

"Why hello there human..~" the kawaii shork said,it looked like it wanted to flirt with you.

"Wha-what the.." You say,clearly confused and shocked

the kawaii shork got out the water,jumping right onto the railing,the kawaii shork looks down at you and pins you down..

"Aaaah!" you screamed for help but none of the other humans heard because they were fighting against other gootraxians

"Not even someone will help.."the kawaii shork smirks,biting your neck lightly.

you whimper,staying quiet as the kawaii shork rubs your ass,it makes you blush slightly

Something slimy came out of the kawaii shork,it came out somewhere near its crotch area

"What was that.."

"shhhhh...~"The kawaii shork puts its paw on your mouth covering it as the kawaii shork unzips your pants and takes off your panties as it licks its lips,the kawaii shork enters you as you gasped quietly in shock while blushing.

after some 7-8 minutes you and the kawaii shork finished fucking,it felt good and you whimpered and moaned the whole time,the kawaii shork orgasms inside of you as it pulls out of you.the kawaii shork kisses you leaving a string of saliva,you and the kawaii shork were panting now..

"Huff..huff.. huff..."

________

this took alot of words lol,at the end the ammount of words right now is 286