Chapter 5

"Jasmine"

In the gallery, we started with our favorite shop, I even bought myself a beautiful black latex dress, I hope Alessandro will like it.

"Where are we going now?" Veronica asked happily as she left the shop.

"I need to buy new underwear, ooo let's go here" I said pointing to the shop next door, I stood in front of it because I liked the white and blue underwear on the mannequin with a belt and stockings I must have it. When I walked in, I immediately asked for my size, looked around more and found two more beautiful sets in black and red.

"Okay Vera I have everything now let's go eat something I'm starving" I gasped as I left the shop.
As we were passing by we bumped into Alessandra with some girl who were coming out of the jeweler. The chick was beautiful, long dark hair beautiful smile embraced him and kissed his cheek.

"You pig!!! '' Veronica shouted loudly to Alessandro as she walked towards him, making people turn away, oh god what a shame.

"You bastard, what is your Kitty not enough for you anymore? are you bored already? did you find a new one? '' God, I've never been so ashamed in my life, I'm going to strangle her right now I started walking quickly towards them to silence her.

"Shut up !! '' Alessandro barked pissed off as I approached them.
"Veronika, people are staring at us, don't make a scene" I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from them.
"Calm down you're embarrassing me" I shouted softly to calm her down.

"Go sit there, on the bench, I'll come to you soon" I pointed to the bench where she should wait for me, I turned around and approached Alessandro and this girl was hidden behind him, no wonder she was scared of a crazy madwoman.

"I'm so sorry," I said smiling at them.

"Jasmina what the hell is she talking about?" he asked angrily.

"Jasmine? oh my god nice to meet you i'm Aurora' she smiled and came over to hug me''
Ooooh I didn't expect that.
"I'm sorry my friend forgot to take her pills on her head" I hugged back.
It just enlightened me that this is Alessandro sister He told me about her I will kill Veronica later, she started laughing at what I said about the pills so it's good.
"What was that madwoman up to?" he asked, crossing his arms in front of him.

"Who knows, you know what she's like first she say later thinks" I replied I hope she won't be mad at me for that.
"We were supposed to go for pizza maybe you'll go with us of course if your friend calms down" Aurora asked.
"I don't want to bother you guys" I started but he cut me off by grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him.
"You never bother me" he said looking into my eyes.
,,What did you buy Kitty? '' he asked taking the bags and looked inside, I tried to take them from him but he not let me.
"Mmmm you bought new underwear" he said looking inside.
"Beast, give me back the bags" I gasped as I held out my hand for him to give back the bags and gave it back with a smirk on his face.
"Why are you so happy?" I said, rolling my eyes.
"I also bought a dress..." he interrupted me immediately.
"Which I'm sure you won't wear unless it's to bed for me." I rolled my eyes again.
"Yeah, let's go eat something because I'm starving" I grabbed Aurora's hand and headed towards the pizzeria.
"I'm serious" he growled, I turned to Vera and waved my hand for her to follow us.
"Jasmina, do you hear what I'm saying?" he sighed as he followed us.
"Of course Beast let's go" I replied with a smirk on my face.

Veronika came to us and we finally entered the pizzeria, as soon as we sat down at the table, the waitress approached us and took the order, of course she had to pick up Alessandra, and no wonder he is super fucking sexy handsome. Luckily someone else had already brought our order.