Chapter 7

"Jasmine"

"Calm down, Alessandro, I'm taking the pills'' I announce with a shrug.
,,Since when ? '' he asked surprised as he turned to face me.
"Maybe for a year" I replied getting out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower, when I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and went back to the room, he was just finishing fixing the bed, I went to the wardrobe and put on black lace underwear, shorts and a T-shirt, I went I kissed Alessandro on the lips.

 "Take a shower and I'll make breakfast" I went to the kitchen, pulled out the toaster, plugged it in and started making sandwiches

"Good morning," said Veronica as she entered the kitchen.
"Hi, will you eat with us? I'm making ham and cheese toasties," she asked as she put the sandwich in the toaster.
"Sure" she went to the fridge and pulled out some orange juice.
Alessandro entered the kitchen already dressed and sat down on a chair at the table, his hair was still wet, god he made me horny all the time, I'm still wet between my legs because of him. When he smiles, he gets a dimple on the left side of his cheek and his left eye squints more than the right, it looks fucking sexy.

"Hello Alessandro" Vero breathes as she sits down at the table next to him.
"Hello witch," she says maliciously, and she sticks her tongue out at him.
"Eat Alessandro in forty minutes you have training" I announce firmly and put a plate of toast on the table in front of them.
"I heard that you changed from night to day" asks me Vero.
"Yes, they hired a new barmaid but she can't work during the day so I switched with her" I explains while biting my toast.
"It's a pity because we won't be working together anymore" she replied sadly.
"Alessandro!!!!" Aurora rushed into the apartment and screamed furiously her brother's name.
"In the kitchen" she replies briefly and he take another piece of toast.
"There you are, I'm going to murder you asshole, you were supposed to call me back in five minutes!!" ... five minutes !! do you know how long it's been? forty minutes!!'' she's furious and it's been trembling at him for five minutes now I need to ease it somehow.