Happy 26th Birthday, Natalia & Genoveva!

The date was June 27th, 2023. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today at the Ravitzky residence. Natalia (Pink Serenade) and her twin sister Genoveva (Pink Waltz) can be seen on their computer talking to their girlfriends Ran Sakuma (Autumn Love Night Festival Meiko) and Anjanette Daube (Hatsune Miku x Don Quixote Luka) on Zoom.

Autumn Love Night Festival Meiko: Natalia, you didn't tell me you have a twin!

Pink Serenade: Well, she got introduced to the AU at the beginning of the month.

Autumn Love Night Festival Meiko: This is a nice surprise though! It's nice to meet you, Genoveva.

Pink Waltz: You too, Ran.

Hatsune Miku x Don Quixote Luka: And I'm her girlfriend. I'm also a Luka.

Autumn Love Night Festival Meiko: Of course. Nothing wrong with two Lukas being together. Like the Rins and Mikus. And some Meikos.

Pink Waltz: Exactly.

Hatsune Miku x Don Quixote Luka: Hey, happy birthday, girls.

Pink Serenade: Thank you. We're both turning 26.

Autumn Love Night Festival Meiko: Nice! But I have a question. Who's going to get married first?

Pink Waltz: Oh... How about we have a double wedding?

Hatsune Miku x Don Quixote Luka: I love it!

Pink Serenade: I love your ideas, little sister.

And so, Natalia, Genoveva, Ran, and Anjanette kept talking for a few more minutes until they all had to leave.

Judai: And that's it for this birthday one-shot. Happy birthday, Pink Serenade and Pink Waltz. I'll see you guys next time. Sayonara!