1

Will Byers had been living in Hawkins, Indiana for as long as he could remember. He was a shy and introverted boy, often keeping to himself and rarely interacting with the other kids in town. Will had a hard time making friends, but he was content with his life.

One day, Will was walking home from school when he noticed a new boy walking down the street. His name was Mike Wheeler, and he had just moved to Hawkins from California. Will was instantly drawn to Mike, and he felt a connection that he had never felt before.

Will and Mike started to hang out more and more, and soon they were inseparable. Mike was everything that Will had ever wanted in a friend; he was kind, considerate, and always had Will's back. Will started to develop feelings for Mike, but he was too scared to admit it.

One day, Mike asked Will to go to the movies with him. Will was so excited, but he was also terrified. He was scared that Mike would reject him if he told him how he felt.

At the movies, Mike leaned in and kissed Will. Will was so surprised, but he quickly realized that he felt the same way. They shared a passionate kiss, and Will finally admitted his feelings for Mike.

Will and Mike were now in a relationship, and they were happier than ever. They spent every moment they could together, and they were in love.

Will and Mike's relationship was the talk of Hawkins, but they didn't care. They were in love, and nothing else mattered. They were Byler, and they were the perfect couple.

Will wasn't looking for love. He had been hurt too many times before and he never trusted anyone, so putting himself out there was something he just couldn't do. But as fate would have it, love was looking for him.

It all began when he started his new job at the local diner, The Wheeler's Wheel. Mike Wheeler had been hired as the manager a few months before and Will felt an instant connection to him. Every time Will looked at Mike, he felt something--something he thought he had forgotten.

At first, Mike and Will just talked. Mike shared stories from his past and Will listened. They grew closer and closer and soon Will found himself in the midst of something new and strange. He was falling in love with Mike.

The more time they spent together, the stronger their feelings for one another grew. As their relationship blossomed, Will felt happy and safe for the first time in a long time. He had always been isolated and alone before, but with Mike that all changed.

One evening, Will decided to confess his feelings for Mike. He nervously told Mike how he felt and to his surprise, Mike returned his feelings. With a passionate kiss, they declared their love for one another.

In that moment, Will knew his life had changed forever. He was no longer alone--he had found a home with Mike Wheeler. From that day on, they were inseparable. Will's loneliness had faded away and they lived in perfect bliss, happy in their newly discovered love. romance;

Will always remembered coming to The Wheeler's wheel with a broken heart. After heartbreaks and betrayal from previous relationships it was harder for him to be vulnerable. Still being cautious with his heart, he got the job at the diner as the manager, Mike Wheeler.

Before long, they started to develop a connection. Whenever Will wanted to vent out his frustrations, Mike was the one to listen. His reassuring words and comforting hugs weren't enough to keep away his lingering fears.

One day, while Mike was on break, Will decided to confront his feelings head-on. He admitted his feelings for Mike, and for a second something seemed to shift within them. To his surprise, Mike too had felt something similar. He grabbed Will's face and pressed his lips against his with a passionate kiss.

This kiss reciprocated the love that Will had been longing for and opened up the gate of vulnerability in both of them. They overcome all the fears and doubts from their previous relationships and opened up to one another.

They spent every waking minute expressing their love for one another. From long conversations to hugged to adventures outside, their love only grown stronger.

Will couldn't thank Mike enough for helping him find the courage to love again. Together, they created each other's perfect happily ever after.