Chapter 3 ; The Red Fox

Bright red smoke soared through the air and filled the dark room at the top of Valentino's studio as he leaned back on the couch, smoking his same cigarettes with his left hand while holding a drink in his right hand and his lower right arm held a cane with a large red crystal heart on top while his lower left arm rested on his lap. After he sent three of his new workers to set out, find Trixx and bring her to him, growling angrily as he grew impatient after a while,  he began to wonder if they'd actually manage to catch her and return with her let alone return at all. 

His thoughts were interrupted by a sharp stinging ache coming from the cut on his leg from when Trixx swiped her sword at him and ran off. Infuriated, he crushed the glass drink in his hand and threw the shattered pieces at the wall and ignored the mess. Velvet on the other hand who was sitting on another couch across the room opposite facing Valentino ,flinched at the loud crash of the glass clashing into the wall and then glared back at Valentino;" What's wrong with you?!" Velvet asked in a bored tone, she then noticed small drops of black blood seeping through his red coat and on the floor near Valentino's couch, she then realised he had a cut on his leg and grew irritated, he looked down, causing his large red top hat to cover most of his face, only his frown was visible as he did not answer. 

With that Velvet glanced back at Valentino's wound; "Are you still mad about the fight with that fox?" Velvet taunted, only to receive a low demonic growl, however Velvet teased further by taking a picture from her phone; "I wonder how funny Vox will find it that you're sulking on your couch about getting defeated by a tiny little fox!" she laughed as she was about to send the picture to Vox or even post it online. 

But then Valentino slammed his cane horizontally over to the couch where Velvet was sitting, inches away from her; "Delete that right now!" he demanded coldly with his demonic tone. Velvet quivered in fear as she frantically pressed the buttons on her phone to delete the picture and quickly showed Valentino that it was gone.He then set down his cane beside him on his couch and took out his phone then typed a message to Angel Dust demanding that he'd arrive shortly to ask him something.

 Meanwhile back at the hotel everyone, well almost everyone was just sitting down and relaxing, Nifty taking a break from all the cleaning, Charlie and Vaggie were relaxing on the couch in their room, Husk was  just sitting at the bar, silent as u...

 Meanwhile back at the hotel everyone, well almost everyone was just sitting down and relaxing, Nifty taking a break from all the cleaning, Charlie and Vaggie were relaxing on the couch in their room, Husk was  just sitting at the bar, silent as usual, Trixx sat on the couch in the lobby and reading a book while Angel Dust was board and started wandering  aimlessly around the hotel, until he noticed Husk asleep .

 However Alastor was no where to be found in the hotel, when Trixx briefly closed her book and asked Nifty where Alastor was, she told her that he was just taking a walk in the city and would return shortly. Happy with the answer Trixx then reopened the book and started reading again, just then she hear heels clicking across the floor in front of the nearby couches where she and Nifty sat quietly and did not notice Angel. When Trixx saw Angel sneaking up to Husk  with a silly look on his face, his upper pair of of hands covered his mouth like he was trying to hold back laughter and his lower set of arms held something behind him but stopped in his tracks when he heard Trixx whisper something to him from across the room; "What are you up to now?" Trixx jokingly asked softly.