📜𝟓

Finally, Robin and Charlie get married. Their marriage ceremony was one of the hot topics in the country because they both have well-known companies of their own. They also come from an elite background.

Sarah is interested in the news portal's headlines and finally, she get her wanted article which addresses Nick and Noah as step-siblings and also writes that they are both radiating and hot. Noah turns to her and told to help her instead. She is packing her goods because she has to move to their new house which is beside a sea beach. The house also has a royal attitude.

But whatever it is she is not interested. She would still gonna miss her dorm room. Sarah consoles him by telling him that she can come whenever she wants to. 

Sarah says goodbye to her bestie with a smile and Noah starts to cry and says,

"Don't forget to suggest my makeup on call."

Her car starts moving and when it becomes disappears she also starts to cry for her bestie.

Mr. Robin comes in front of his house to welcome her.

"Ow my sweetie, Why are your eyes red? Don't worry I will invite Sarah soon."

She enters her new house and a bunch of maids pick up her bags and head her to her room. Her mother Charlie also kisses her on the head and welcomes her warmly. Her mood starts to get better after seeing her room.

The room is facing the sea from where blue waves can make her calm. Also, children are playing games on the beach. She goes to her balcony and enjoys the weather. Then a maid tells her to change and go for lunch in the dining. When she is crossing the stairs a big dog comes in front of her and starts barking. Accidentally she loses her balance and starts to fall. 

After a while, Nick helps her to stand.

"I don't need your help. You are the root of my sufferings. Why do you tell your pet to disturb me?"

"First you thought that I would help you like a movie and second It's not my pet's fault. It's your fault to come in front of him."

"I am just not in the mood for quarrel."

"Same though if you wanna help lemme know otherwise bye."

"Help me I have some backpains already."

Noah says in a low voice, "Asshole ". 

"I already hear that."

When they were taking their lunch their parents gave them another surprise that today they will go to a special family dinner. This time Noah didn't wonder cause she already prepared for something weird like this. 

Nick, Robin, and Charlie are waiting for Noah. She is becoming late. So Nick leaves before them. Then they reach the restaurant. Nick just watches over Noah how perfect she is! Noah also watching him. After they finish dinner their parents tell them to go home together because they have to attend a party. Robin trusts Nick so much that she requests her daughter to go with him. 

"I also can drive Dad"

"But you don't have a license also he is a racer."

Noah has nothing to say. When Nick was driving he turned recklessly so that Noah got fear.

"Hey, Are you planning to murder me? "

"I'm not and stop your shits."

"Why do you wanna kill me as you kill your father?"

Nick burst into anger and immediately pushed her away from the car.

"Don't say anything crazy like this time. If another time happens.."

Nick moves with his car and she starts to scream in the middle of the road. What an obedient son he is! 

After a while, she gets help from a car and that guy was astonished to know that fact of dropping her on this road. 

"I know your mood is not right but you can join our hip-hop night."

She accepts his offer and when she reaches their hall she sees something similar to that night. A group of girls running for an attractive guy. That guy introduces him as their leader. She moves a foot and guess what she discovers it is none other but Nick.

Nick has gone wild and having fun. Girls are kissing him. This time Noah ignores him and turns back and immediately sees Sarah with her boyfriend. She gets very happy.

"Bestie!"

Seeing Noah, Sarah looks like she was not expecting her at that moment. Noah asked why she looked like she was unhappy. She replies that was unexpectable. She shows her a picture of Noah's boyfriend Mike who is kissing and having fun with her another close friend. Sarah's boyfriend collected this a few hours ago. 

"I don't want to show this. Are you fine, sweetie?"

"I'm fine and don't follow me please.", saying that she runs toward the pool.

Noah's world starts to break and she feels feeble at that time. So she goes crazy and attends the hip-hop dance. A random guy offers her drinks. When she was just taking the drinks, Nick came and threw that away with a rough look.

Noah acts weird and screams," Why do you come to every weird moment of my life? You are not my brother so you haven't the power to control me."

He takes her with him backward in front of his car and scolds her, "If you drink that they gonna do bad things to you? Will it be good for you?"

"Yes, Mike cheats with me. I don't wanna live." She seems to be drunk.

Then he sees the picture of her boyfriend and that girl on the phone.

He pulled her straight to his eyes and tangled her hair. 

"What are you gonna do?"

 He opens the selfie camera from his phone.

Then Nick shuts Noah's lips, takes her close to him, makes her sit in the car, and starts kissing.

After a while, he stops and says, "Send the snap to your boyfriend."

Noah starts feeling sleepy and says unconsciously, "I don't wanna erase this moment. Is it real?"